Using this medium, we would love to inform and notify all members of the public, and most especially, all candidates of the academic institution, that the Supplementary forms are currently on sale in the Akwa Ibom State University for candidates who had scored 180 and above and who did not select the University as its second choice University in 2013 UTME.
We would also love to inform all candidates that they must make sure that their UTME subjects agree with those acceptable in Akwa Ibom State University for the respective programmes.
Akutect 2nd Choice and Supplementary Candidates
All 2nd choice and/or supplementary candidates will surely be admitted into all degree programmes except the following programmes which are listed below.
Which will be available for second choice candidates only.
So, all candidates should obtain the forms with a bank draft of N1,000.00 (one thousand naira) only and Post-UTME screening fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only made payable to Akwa Ibom State University in any of the following banks nationwide:
*Akwa Savings and Loans Limited
*United Bank for Africa
All applying candidates should note that the forms should be obtained and returned at the following locations:
Akwa Ibom State University Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden
Akwa Ibom State University Obio Akpa Campus
Akwa Ibom State University Liaison office, Uyo
Akwa Ibom State University Liaison office, Abuja
* Sales and return of forms will commence on Monday, January 6 and end on Friday, January 24, 2014 by 4.00pm.
All applying candidates should note that the second choice and supplementary Post-UTME screening will be conducted at the two campuses of the University on the following dates:
Thursday, 30th of January 2014.
Friday,31st January, 2014 as follows:
S/NO, PROGRAMME, DATE , VENUE, TIME
1. All programmes in the Faculties of Agriculture and Arts, Day 1
30/1/2014, Obio Akpa Campus at Oruk Anam L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt
2. All programmes in the Faculty of Engineering, Day 1
30/1/2014, Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt
3. All programmes in the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, Day 2, 31/1/2014, Obio Akpa Campus at Oruk Anam L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt
4. All programmes in the Faculties of Ocean Science and Technology, Education Science and Natural & Applied Sciences Day 2, 31/1/2014, Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A., AKS, 9.00am prompt.
More information will be coming soon, just ensure you share this information with your friends using the share buttons below.
Can de student also apply
should second chioce in direct entry apply also