This is coming from the Management board of the Akwa Ibom State University Management, stating that in the next few days, details regarding the Akwa Ibom State University 2015/2016 Supplementary Post Utme Screening Exercise will be out and the sales of the AKSU supplementary application forms will commence.
So therefore, any candidate who wishes to participate for the upcoming screening should be aware of the following details and take note of the important information below:
1. The Qualification of candidates for the screening exercise is a minimum Utme score of 180, all candidates who scored less than 180 in the JAMB UTME should not apply.
2. All applying candidates/aspirants should take note that NOT all the courses offered by the university will be available for the screening exercise. The complete list of courses which is to be made available for the screening would be released alongside information for announcement of sales of the supplementary form.
3. The school authorities discloses that all interested candidates who choose the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) as their most preferred choice in Utme but didn’t make the just released Aksu admission list for 2015/2016 and candidates who did NOT choose AKSU in their Utme registration are also eligible and qualified to participate in the Screening exercise.
4. All interested candidates should note that when they applied for any course, each applicant MUST ensure that his/her Jamb subject combination matches exactly with the course which they applied for.
Please note that all interested candidates with unmatched Post Utme and Utme subject combinations will have their admissions nullified and cancelled.
5. The AKSU screening forms/slips aren’t sold by vendors, cyber cafes, etc. Rather, they are auto generated online upon each candidate’s successful registration on the university’s portal.
6. The school authorities discloses that all information for the screening exercise will be made on www.aksu.edu.ng and Dailyschoolnews.com.ng
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.