THE Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has today, finally announced that the board has agreed to opened the online application form submission website for the 2013/2014 scholarship awards. For some persons who are familiar with this procedures, the Delta State online Application for the Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) Programme is located at stnlapps.org.ng.
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Background Information and Details For 2014
All applying candidates should note that as part of the Delta State Government’s ongoing commitment to advancing computing and technology in the region, we the Dailyschoolnews.com.ng team are pleased to provide you the complete information about the Delta state scholarships and Bursary awards, which main aim is to encourage students to excel in their studies and become active role models and leaders.
We do hope, that through these programmes, the Delta state government will help in dismantling barriers that keep the less privileged but brilliant students from achieving their goals in life.
Take note that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board is using this platform, to invite applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2013/2014 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
How to Be Qualified and Eligible for the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Awards for 2013/2014
Please note that the scholarship board requires all aspirants to be:
1. All applicants must be of Delta State Origin.
2. All applicants must be a registered full–time Students and not part time Students of any Nigeria tertiary institutions. (However, students doing their Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible or qualified for this scholarship)
3. Please take note that all applicants must be in year two and above in recognized Federal, State and Private Universities.
4. It’s available for all Higher National Diploma (HND) I and II Students of Polytechnics /Monotechnics.
5. All applicants must be in their 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Students.
6. Applicants must have obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
7. While for Medical Students in 300 level and above are to apply without using CPGA. score
8. All applying students must have JAMB admission and JAMB registration number.
9. Polytechnic students are to apply using their OND JAMB Registration Number and include their present institution.
In case you have any questions, or want to know more about the Delta state scholarship for indegenes, then you can contact these numbers for further inquiry:
Guidelines on How to Apply for the Delta State Government Bursary and Scholarships
1. All applying students must go to the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship application portal by Clicking Here
2. When the portal loads up, on the left hand side of your screen, choose if you are a student pursuing Degree/NCE or HND. Then fill the following information in the space provided for each of these documents:
JAMB Reg. No.:
Then you are to click on the “SUBMIT” button to get started with your application.
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+, using the share buttons below.