The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Jupeb admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published online. Here is how to check the UNN JUPEB Admission list.
Before checking the admission list, I’ll recommend you read and know the University of Nigeria, Nsukka UNN JUPEB School Fees for newly admitted students.
Using this platform, we’ll love to inform and notify members of the public, especially all candidates who participated in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) admission examination, that the school management has released the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the institution.
All students of JUPEB should note here that the UNN JUPEB admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been uploaded and published online.
How to Check UNN JUPEB Admission List.
The school management published the names of all JUBEP admitted students in a PDF file as shown below. Kindly check whether your name and examination number appeared on the attached list. Take note that the examination number will serve as your access key to the university portal.
The JUPEB admission list was uploaded in a PDF format, which means that you need a device that is able to open a PDF file to access this list.
Candidates whose name appeared on this list should note that the screening of their Certificate holds on 14th and 16th of September, 2019. All candidates are requested to be punctual and requested to come with the following items for their certificate screening:
1. Application Printout.
2. Come with two (2) recent Passport Photographs.
3. Ensure you bring/provide evidence of payment of acceptance fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) only.
4. Come with originals and photocopies of credentials, including a birth certificate or court-sworn affidavit.
5. Office Flat file
6. Marriage certificate (for those who are married).
UNN JUBEP Acceptance Fee Payment.
All candidates offered admission should know that the payment of acceptance fee is a basic requirement for the screening of certificate as scheduled. Here is how you can pay your acceptance fee.
1. log on to www.unn.edu.ng
2. When it loads up, proceed and click on “UNN Portal”.
3. Click on “Undergraduate students”
4. There, you need to Signup, so just select it.
5. Click on “New Students”
6. You are then required to Enter your examination number (eg. UNN/J19/SCS/891) in the blank box provided to activate your examination number.
7. Kindly continue with the creation of your profile on the UNN Portal.
I think it is important to note here, that you can only pay your acceptance fee after you have created your profile on the UNN Portal.
Take note that the screening of certificate starts on the 14th of September, 2019 and ends 16th September, 2019.