The University of Nigeria, Nsukka UNN direct entry result for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published online. Here is how you can easily check the UNN DE screening result via the school portal.
Using this medium, we would love to notify and inform prospective candidates who purchased the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Direct Entry Form and participated in the UNN Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise that the school management has released the Direct Entry results for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Important Note: The school management has disclosed that all candidates are required to pay One thousand Naira (1,000) before they can access their UNN Direct Entry result. Take note that this payment can be made through Remita in any bank nationwide.
How to Check UNN Direct Entry Screening Result 2019/2020.
- You are to visit the portal here – https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/CheckDEResults.aspx.
- Proceed and type in your JAMB Reg Number in the blank box provided.
- Click on the green button that reads “SUBMIT”
- You will be able to generate an invoice.
- Enter your email address and phone number. Then click on SUBMIT.
- Print-out the invoice and take it to the bank or PAY WITH YOUR ATM CARD.
- After making a successful payment, re-visit the result checking website in (1) and enter your JAMB Reg Number as directed in (2). Your result will be displayed.
Candidates who may have encountered any problem while using this guide on how to check UNN direct entry screening result, should not hesitate to use the comment box below to explain themselves. We’ll reply you.