LATEST educational news reaching our news desk today, is that the authorities of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is using the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria platform, to invite applications from interested students who must have made a minimum G.P.A. of 1.00 for 2015/2016 Change of Degree/Department Programme.
STEP BY STEP GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
1. All candidates should please, take note that the application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each academic session. Also taking note that the processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session of the institution.
2. While for all students who wishes to change their degree programme, should take note that they are to adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
3. All interested persons should note that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Admissions Office will confirm the students’ qualification and eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule.
4. It is very important for all interested persons to note here, that the movement of Application forms from the Admissions Office to the Faculties and back should be done in batches. Students should not be involved in the movement of the forms.
5. When the time which is allocated to the Change of Degree programme ends, the school authorities have no other option but to process the application of those students who have completed the process and help registered them in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another academic session, it’s a one time opportunity.
6. The requirements and what it takes for a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00.
Likewise, each Department will determine the minimum cut off GPA for accepting students into the Department, through Change of Degree Programme, so your GPA plays a huge role in knowing how successful your bid will be.
7. Please beware that there will be no other form of payment, which also means that no form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
a) All qualified and eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria official portal here – www.unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng, and when it loads up, proceed and log in your Registration number to generate and download a unique payment invoice.
After you have successfully downloaded the payment invoice, the next step is to take the invoice to any branch of the following Banks on the e-transact:
– UBA Plc
– Zenith Bank Plc
– First Bank of Nigeria Plc
– Access Bank Plc
– Fidelity Bank Plc
b) With the Payment Invoice, take note that it is mandatory for all candidate to pay the sum of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) application processing fee.
Also make sure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
c) Please note here, that for you to successfully complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your Registration number, the Confirmation number and Invoice number.
It is very important to make this public here today, that any candidates who failed to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed while any extraneous payment will nullify the application.
Registration Closing Date
The University of Nigeria Nsukka (unn) Online registration has already begin since on Monday, the 14th of August, 2015 and ends on Friday 30th October, 2015.
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.