THIS is inform the general public, that the University of Maiduguri – unimaid Post-UTME and direct Entry (D.E) form is out on sales for the 2018 academic session. This includes the University of Maiduguri, Unimaid Cut-off Mark, Screening And Registration Details for all interested persons.
Using this medium, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team wishes to inform and notify members of the public, especially all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2018 session, and scored 160 and above in the just concluded UTME, and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry (D.E) that there will be online screening for admission into the academic institution.
All candidates are expected and required to visit the University of Maiduguri official website: http/unimaidonline.net and register for the online screening exercise using the guidelines shared below.
Unimaid Post UTME Registration Fee 2018
Candidates are also required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (2,500) only for the registration, which also includes bank charges.
Unimaid Registration Closing Date 2018
Please take note that this portal will close for registration at 12.00 midnight on the
Unimaid Cut Off Mark for 2018
The University of Maiduguri (unimaid) management has officially sent the cut off marks at 160, making it a 40 marks higher than the 120 set by JAMB.
How To Register For Unimaid PostUTME/DE 2018
To register for the University of Maiduguri Post UTME or Direct Entry admission, all candidates must proceed as follows the instructions below:
1. Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
2. Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening Account.
3. Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- First Name
- JAMB No.
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use, ensure it’s not a password you can forget easily.
4. Click on the Register button.
5. Click (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your payment.
6. You can choose from any of these payment Options:
- To use the bank payment option, you are required to click pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, then ensure you’ve copy the reference number) Finally, proceed and Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- The very next step is to visit any of the following banks to make payment for the POST UTME / DE of the University of Maiduguri 2017/18 admission.
- (ACCESS BANK, DIAMOND BANK, FCMB BANK, GTBank BANK, KETSTONE BANK, SKYE BANK, STERLING BANK, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA BANK and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
b. ATM Payment Option
- To use the ATM option to make payment, Click pay to proceed icon.
- The very first step is to select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed. On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK.
- Please take note that authentication SMS will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
7. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and
password which you used for registration.
8. Click on the button that reads: click to proceed
10. Continue with your registration
11. Click-submit when completed
12. Click-submit again to confirm completion
13. Upon successful completion, the message
“Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed on your screen.
This information is Signed by;