This is to inform the general public, that the University of Maiduguri – UNIMAID Post UTME and Direct Entry (D.E) form is out on sale for the 2022/2023 academic session. Here on this page, I cover every essential information you need for a successful Post UTME Registration.
This includes the University of Maiduguri Post UTME Registration, UniMaid Cut-off Mark, Screening And Registration Details.
Using this medium, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team wishes to inform and notify members of the public, especially all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2022 session, and scored 120 and above in the just concluded UTME.
Unimaid Post UTME Registration Fee 2022.
Candidates are also required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration, which also includes bank charges.
Unimaid Registration Closing Date.
Please take note that this portal will close for registration at 12.00 midnight on the
UNIMAID Cut Off Mark.
The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) management has officially set the cut off marks at 120. You can check the University of Maiduguri cut off marks for all departments by Clicking Here.
UNIMAID Post UTME Qualification.
- All applying candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2022/2023 Academic Session Are required to have scored 160 and above in the UTME are qualified.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry are qualified.
It is very important to note here that the University of Maiduguri screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration.
UniMaid Post UTME Registration Closing Date.
The University of Maiduguri management has disclosed that the Portal will be announced at a later date. All candidates should take note of this important information.
How To Register For Unimaid PostUTME/DE.
Start Your Registration By CLICKING HERE.
To register for the University of Maiduguri Post UTME or Direct Entry admission, all candidates must proceed as follows the instructions below:
1. Visit the UNIMAID P-UTME registration Portal here https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and Click-UTME/DE Screening icon.
2. Click –Register New UTME/DE Screening Account.
3. Fill out the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- First Name
- JAMB No.
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use, ensure it’s not a password you can forget easily.
4. Click on the Register button.
5. Click (Click to proceed), You have two options to make your payment.
6. You can choose from any of these payment Options:
- To use the bank payment option, you are required to click the pay to proceed icon (fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, then ensure you’ve copied the reference number) Finally, proceed and Print the invoice (RRR invoice)
- The very next step is to visit any of the following banks to make payment for the POST UTME / DE of the University of Maiduguri 2022/2023 admission.
- (ACCESS BANK, DIAMOND BANK, FCMB BANK, GTBank BANK, KEYSTONE BANK, SKYE BANK, STERLING BANK, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA BANK, and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment.
b. ATM Payment Option.
- To use the ATM option to make a payment, Click pay to proceed icon.
- The very first step is to select card type (Master Card, Verve Card, etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed. On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK.
- Please take note that authentication SMS will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
7. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and
password which you used for registration.
8. Click on the button that reads: click to proceed
10. Continue with your registration
11. Click-submit when completed
12. Click-submit again to confirm completion
13. Upon successful completion, the message:
“Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed on your screen.
If you have any questions or inquiries, don’t forget to use the comment box and we will reach out to you.