This is to inform all Candidates who choose the University of Jos (UNIJOS) as their 1st and/ or cod Choice that the above mentioned educational academic, Unijos 2013/2014 Post-UTME application form is now on sale.
The UNIJOS management board is using the Dailyschoolnews educational platform Management to invite all eligible and suitably qualified candidates to participate in the Computer Based Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2013/2014 Academic Session, and the Unijos Post Utme examination is expected to come up on the 15th of July and the 20th of July, 2013.
The school admission board wishes to inform all the applicants that the University of Jos official web portal (www.unijos.edu.ng) will be opened until the 14th of July, 2013 for the online registration.
Qualification and Eligibity.
This is to notify all applicants who have made the University of Jos as their 1st or 2nd choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2013 UTME JAMB examination are qualified to participate in the Unijos post utme examination for 2013.
Examination Venue for 2013 UNIJOS Post Utme Examination.
The Venue of the Unijos 2013 post UME Screening exercise is:
Multipurpose Auditorium, Bauchi Road Campus, University of Jos, Jos,
Also, all candidates should note that the computer based screening shall commence.
Examination Time: 8:00am daily.
Step by Step Guidelines on How To Apply For the University Of Jos 2013/2014 Post-UTME Application Forms:
All applicants are expected to be at the screening center, 1 hour before the scheduled time which is allotted to them.
2. Any candidate who fails to come for the Unijos 2013 post utme screening exercise should also be aware that he/she has automatically forfeit their chance of being considered for admission for the 2013/2014 Academic Session.
Withholding information or you are providing wrong information to the school will lead to instant disqualification.
All participating candidates are strongly advised not to come to the screening centre with any electronic device as mentioned below.
because all the above mentioned items will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
3. Parents, Guardians and other unauthorised persons are not allowed within the Unijos examination venue during the Post-UTME screening exercise.
4. The University of Jos (Unijos) does not condone any form of examination malpractice.
Which is to say that any offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
And Not just that, the offending candidates might spend 21 years in prison for examination malpractice.
Here are Some Important Dates You Must Know!
University of Jos Post UTME 2013/2014 Screening Dates:
1. The University of Jos (Unijos) 2013 post Utme screening exercise will hold as scheduled below.
Examination Date: Monday, 15th to Tuesday, the 16th of July, 2013.
This is for candidates who applied for courses in the following Faculties mentioned below.
1. Faculties of Medical Sciences,
2. Faculties of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
3. Faculties of Natural Sciences,
4. Faculties of Environmental Sciences,
5. Faculties of Education Sciences and Technology/Rehabilitation Sciences.
Candidates should also note that the following subjects will be examined:
Wednesday, the 17th and Thursday, the 18th of July, 2013.
This is for candidates who applied for courses in the following Faculties mentioned below:
1.Faculties of Social Sciences,
2. Faculties of Management Sciences and Education Social Sciences/Management Sciences.
While the following subjects will be examined:
Examination Days and Dates:
Friday, the 19th and Saturday, the 20th of July, 2013.
This is for candidates who applied for courses in the the following Faculties listed below:
1. Faculties of Law,
2. Faculties of Arts and Education Arts.
The following subjects will be examined: 1. English Language,
The results of the University of Jos (Unijos) 2013/2014 Post-UTME screening exercise will be available on the University of Jos official website @:
starting from Wednesday, the 24th of July, 2013.
Some Very Important Instructions:
1. Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only for the screening and for accessing the results.
Please note that payment shall be made online at the University of Jos website by using ATM (Verve and MasterCard only) cards of any bank enabled for web-based payment.
(if you don’t have an ATM card, you can quickly get one from GTbank or any other bank by opening a saving account with them.)
1. Thereafter, a receipt number and a confirmation order number will be issued for online registration.
2. You’re expected to make a payment for the University of Jos 2013/2014 post-UTME and collect a confirmation number.
3. Note that after making your payment and getting your confirmation number, you will be required to complete the registration form, CLICK HERE, to visit the School website to complete the form.
4. While the registration for the Post-UTME screening is only concluded when the scheduling of the venue, date and time of the test is automatically generated for each candidate.
5. Candidates should print out the schedule slips which must be brought along for the screening exercise.
6. Candidates are to come to the venue with copies of their JAMB result slip and the schedule slip only.
While for inquires, please make sure that you forward your request to the UNIJOS email:
Please share this information with your friends on facebook and twitter using the share buttons below.