Great news! The Olabisi Onabanjo University, OOU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) registration form for the 2021/2022 academic session is available to all eligible candidates.
Using this medium, the school management is publicly announcing that its 2021/2022 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms is available for purchase to all candidates who selected the school as their first choice during JAMB registration.
Note that the OOU Post UTME Form is now available online for purchase. Here are the OOU Post UTME/DE registration form requirements, cut-off mark, screening schedule, and simple guideline on how to apply for the form yourself.
OOU Post UTME Eligibility.
- All UTME candidates who selected this institution and scored a minimum of 160 in the just concluded 2021/2022 UTME results.
- All UTME Candidates who did not choose this academic institution during their JAMB registration, but scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME results, and are ready to buy the change of Institution Form and select OOU as their first choice.
Direct Entry (DE) Candidates:
- The OOU admission board announced that they’re accepting candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the academic institution.
- Candidates who possess a Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB seeking admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University.
- Candidates with a Diploma from NUC approved academic institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU).
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME Form.
The Olabisi Onabanjo University admission board has made it mandatory that eligible candidate are required to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) only for the Screening Exercise.
Interested candidate are expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php, after doing that, generate a payment invoice. Do note that you can pay for the OOU Post UTME/DE Form through any of the following:
- Online Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the step by step procedures provided there for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT IF YOU CREATE A WRONG PROFILE/ OR MADE PAYMENT WITH A WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Registration Guidelines.
1. First, you need to visit the University Registration Website here ⇒ http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online. After that, printout the OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to the Screening date. You’ll see your schedules and everything you need to know about your OOU screening.
2. Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers and they can easily get help: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
Requirements to Bring to Examination Venue.
The school board has made it mandatory that before each candidate is admitted into the screening hall, they’ll need to provide the following:
This means that you’re to bring along the following documents to the venue of the screening
- OOU POST UTME Screening Pass.
- 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
WARNING: The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) does not have any agents working for them. This means you should ignore anyone parading as an agent of this institution, because they’re out there to get your money. Please be safe.
OOU Post UTME Registration Deadline.
18th November 2021.