IT’S official: Here’s the latest Lagos State University, Lasu Post UTME Date, Qualification, Requirements, Admission Cutoff Marks and Full Guidelines for Registration. Here is the procedures for LASU Post UTME Registration.
We are happy to inform and notify the Nigerian general public, especially all applicants who choose the Lagos State University (Lasu) as their preferred choice of institution during their 2018 JAMB CBT registration, that they can now proceed to register for the much anticipated post utme examination.
HERE’S THE OFFICIAL 2018 FIRST POST UTME SCREENING TESTS (100 LEVEL) CANDIDATES
1. APPLICATION GUIDELINES
ALL applicants should note that the school is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening examination, for all candidates who are currently seeking for admission through JAMB UTME (100 level).
All applicants who wish to get admitted this year, should note that the screening tests are mandatory requirements for entry into Lagos State University.
Please take note that there shall be two rounds of Post-UTME Screening Tests.
LASU 2018/2019 JAMB UTME CUT OFF MARKS
The school admission board, requires all candidates to score a minimum of 190 marks to be qualified to participate the examination. You can check the official Lasu cut off marks for all courses
Lasu Grading System
The Lagos State University (Lasu) Point grading system is as follows:
|O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
Qualification and Eligibility
1: Before you proceed to write the examination, please note that the school admission board requires all candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their preferred choice of institution, in the JAMB 2018 CBT examination.
You must have scored a minimum of 190 marks to be qualified to participate in the Post-UTME Screening Tests.
In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age before applying for admission.
2: Also take note, that the school will also admit ALL Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University.
ALL Direct Entry (D.E) candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University (lasu) for the 2018/2019 academic session, must have obtained the Direct Entry Application Form from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are also qualified and must apply for the screening tests.
You should however take note, that these applicants are EXEMPTED from writing Post-UTME Screening tests.
Online registration is compulsory for Direct Entry applicants.
ALL Candidates who are from Lagos State, for 100 and 200 levels will be required (if admitted) to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
All applying candidates should take note, that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the underlisted courses should apply, or else, their attempt will be futile.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. It is expected of all Prospective Candidates to visit the institution’s official screening portal at www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top.
Take note that for you to register, you are required and expected to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) Screening Fee for the 2018/2019 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
b. Surname, First name, Middle name
c. Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, You will see a TRANSACTION ID, which will be used for PAYMENT. Take note that the Candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
4. http://www.quickteller.com/lasu When the quickteller page loads up,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, mobile phone number.
(iii) Also enter the Transaction ID which you were earlier instructed to copy,
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After you must have made a successful payment for LASU 2018/2019 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to the school official portal, lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
Please ensure you follow these steps carefully.
* When the admission screening page loads up, you are to carefully fill in your personal details as required, please make sure you use your correct details.
* Upload passport photograph, and it MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
* Save and proceed.
* Carefully enter your UTME details as required.
* Scan and Upload JAMB UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
* Save and proceed
* Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
* Scan and Upload your O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
* Save and proceed
* Input required O’ Level details
* Save and proceed
* Importantly, all prospective candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
* All applying candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credit Passes in the following subjects below:
one Science subject and any other subject.
* Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also qualified to apply for the Screening Exercise.
* HAVING a credit Pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
* Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal for verification.
* Note that any examination taken after July 2018 is NOT ACCEPTABLE for admission into Lasu for the 2018/19 academic session.
You are required and expected to carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
TAKE NOTE THAT YOU MUST CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
* By ticking the “I CERTIFY” Button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final, and you can not edit any submitted details again. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
* Once you clicked on the “I CERTIFY” Button, then you can proceed and click the “continue” button
After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
Once again, you are required to enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
It is very important to note here, that the LASU Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2018 JAMB Brochure available online at jamb.gov.ng/brochure.aspx
Candidates are also advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the Online Admission Screening.
|O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
LASU 2018 Application Closing Date
All applicants should note that the LASU post-UTME 2018 Registration will commences from Friday, the 27th of July to Friday, 17th August, 2018
★ Applicants should note that the LASU Post-UTME 2018 Screening Test will begin on the July.
★ Lagos State University – Lasu Post UTME Results is scheduled to be release to all participated candidates before the end of July.
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, Twitter and Google+