What are the list the courses offered by Fulafia? Are you interested in studying at the Federal University, Lafia, but do not know their NUC accredited courses and requirements? We can help you in that aspect.
If you are searching for a career course to apply for at the Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA, this page provides you with that particular information, and much more.
This page is different, because I am sharing the list of Fulafia faculties and their courses. However, I’ll also be sharing the list of Federal University Lafia courses too (it’s not in tabular format, because the departments/courses are in tabular format).
Note that the Federal University, Lafia is currently offerings over 50 undergraduate courses, 20 Postgraduate (PG) Courses, and more than 100 in-major specializations.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences.
- Faculty of Science.
- Faculty of Social Science.
- Faculty of Education.
- Faculty of Agriculture.
- Faculty of Computing.
- Faculty of Management Sciences.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Clinical Sciences.
- Faculty of Health Sciences.
Fulafia Schools & Colleges.
- Basic & and Remedial Studies.
- Postgraduate Studies.
Here’s the List of Available Courses Offered by FULAFIA.
Fulafia Courses and Requirements.
- Agric Economics and Extension.
- Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- Plant Science and BioTechnology.
- Computer Science.
- English and Literally Studies.
- Forestry and Wildlife Management.
- History and International Studies.
- Library and Info. Science.
- Medical Laboratory Science.
- Political Science.
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Social Work.
- Theatre and Media Arts.
- Visual and Creative Arts.
- Special Needs and Rehabilitation Education.
- Vocational and Technical Education (Business Education).
- Business Administration.
- Arabic Studies.
- Christian Religious Studies.
- Islamic Studies.
- Nigerian Languages (Hausa Language).
- Mass Communication.
- Medicine and Surgery.
- Animal Science.
- Science Education.
Federal University Lafia Faculties and Courses.
English and Modern Languages
Basic Medical Sciences
FULAFIA Admission Requirements.
For candidates seeking admission into the Federa University, Lafia, here’s the Admissions requirements both for UTME and Direct Entry candidates. Like the name obviously states, this institution is open for all Nigerians and international students.
Prospective students must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements, including the general admission requirements shared below, to be offered admission to study any course of their choice in this institution.
UTME Admission Requirements.
This is specifically for candidates seeking admission into Fulafia through JAMB (100 Level), such candidates should know that for you to be considered for admission into Fulafia, you are required to possess five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE, WAEC), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings;
You must obtain the JAMB cut off mark for universities in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). The JAMB cut off marks for Fulafia this academic year is 120.
- This school admission board disclosed that all applying candidates must have a credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students.
- Ensure you score high in the Fulafia Post UTME screening test, to be among candidates offered provisional admission.
- Take note that candidates MUST meet the specific departmental requirements like the Correct JAMB subject combination for your course, good grades in your O’level results, in addition to the general admission requirements stated above, to study at Fulafia.
Fulafia Direct Entry (D.E) Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into Fulafia to 200 level, through DE, such candidates take note of the following:
- You are required to possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
If you have any questions, please don’t forget to reach us through the comment box.