Using this Medium, we are happy to say that Applications are being invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates, for admission into the following schools/training program in the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Teaching hospital in Zaria for the 2017/ 2018 academic session.
The School offers a three year basic general nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 17 and half years old and not more than 26 years of age, this is for those wishing to apply, they must have the following:
The acceptable combination of results shall be as follows:
A. Five credit passess in SSCE, WASC/NECO or GCE Which should include among others, the following subjects.
- Mathematics and three science subjects.
You must have scored the required 5 credit pass, at not more than two sittings.
How to Complete the ABU Nursing Program Application Form
This is to inform the general public that sales of form for Nursing program has commence, and here is how you can easily complete the ABUTH nursing program application form for 2017/18 session.
- You are required to visit the portal @ http://www.abuth.org.ng/
- When it opens to the landing page, click Purchase Access Code.
- You are required to fill the applicant’s detail with your correct details, lying may cause you your admission.
- Then you are required to Pay. To make a successful payment, proceed and click Pay with Remitta button to generate Remitta Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Print the transaction reference page.
- Then proceed and visit any branch of any commercial Bank for the payment as listed.
- Request for the payment evidence from the bank, so you can have evidence of payment. (e.g Teller, etc)
- Click login/Sign up on this page to proceed with the application.
- Make sure you use the same information as in the transaction reference.
Here are some important Information You May Need to know
- ABU Zaria Admission List for Diploma Courses 2017/18
- ABU Admission Into Diploma Programmes 2017/18 Commence
- Nursing Forms At Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital begins for 2017/18
- 2017/18 Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate Admission List is Out
- How to Apply For ABU Diploma in International Relations and Strategic Studies For 2017/18
ABUTH Entrance Examination and Interview
This is to say that, all candidates who satisfy the basic entry requirements shall be required to sit for an entrance examination, and selection interview thereafter.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will appear for the selection interview.
All Candidates who are being selected for admission shall be required to pass a medical examination for fitness.
The selection process will include essay writing followed by oral interview.
This course is residential. All Successful candidates shall be required to live in the nurses hotel, while payment of accommodation fee shall be made install-mentally.
Method Of Application into ABUTH Zaria 2017/18
Step 1. Payment.
All candidates should visit any UBA branch and ask to purchase etranzact PIN equivalent to the application form fee.
Step 2. Then you’re required to visit http://www.abuth.org.ng/
Create Login Account:
When it opens, you’re required to enter the following.
Your first name,
Your last name,
A valid email acount,
Your personal password,
The visible required character,
Then click on submit.
N.B: That this is only applicable to new users.
Also note that the first login, applicants are not expected to do this again
Step 3. Logging In:
You’re required to enter the email address and password used in creating your login account.
Then click on login
The Application Fees is: 6,200 Naira.
Closing Date: 31st May 2017
Examination Date: June 2017
For any questions, use the comment box below to ask your questions and we’ll make sure to reply You.
For complaints and/or suggestions contact: [email protected], 08028341811 or 08054434102