Latest educational news reaching us today, is that applications are currently been invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2013/2014 Academic Session in the following programmes which are listed below.
1. B.Sc. Agricultural Economics.
2. B.A. English and International Studies
3. B.A. History and International Studies
4. B.Sc. Education Economics
5. B.Sc. Education Political Science
6. B.Sc. Economics
7. B.Sc. Political Science and International Relations
8. B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
9. B.Sc. Accounting
10. B.Sc. Computer Science
11. B.Sc. Microbiology
For the O’ Level Certificate Holders – it will be ONLY 5 years.
While for the Direct Entry (NCE/ND/IJMB/A’ Level) – it’s 4 years.
Requirements for Admission:
This is an important information for all candidates who are seeking for admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) PART-TIME program, they are all required, and it’s a must to possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language.
While for candidates who are pursuing courses in the following:
3. Management and Social Sciences,
Please note that a credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
Direct Entry Requirements:
All Prospective candidate for Direct Entry must possess 5 credit passes in O’ Level in relevant subjects and at least Lower Credit of National Diploma/NCE.
Please note that two Advanced Level /IJMB Passes in relevant subjects are also acceptable for Direct Entry.
How to Process Your Admission
All prospective candidates is required to apply online through the school official portal @ www.uniosun.edu.ng and the form will be processed accordingly.
Please note that all candidates will further go through a screening exercise. Successful candidates will have their names published on-line and will receive a message through SMS messages.
Do note that this will take you to the Online Application Platform.
• Also make sure that you read all the registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
• You are also required to make a Payment of N10, 000.00 for the UNIOSUN PART-TIME online Application Form is through the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY platform.
• Be informed that you are required to complete the online application form, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of your credentials for all examinations taken, on the day of screening exercise.
Application Closing Date
Online Application Form closes on Friday, 28th February 2014. Screening will take place on Saturday, 1st March 2014 at the Main Campus, Osun State University, Osogbo.
The time has been set, and lateness will not in anyway be entertained, so all Candidates are expected to arrive at the Screening Venue by 10.00am prompt, if you arrive late, you’ll have yourself to blame.
This information is signed by:
FANIRAN, J. O., PhD