Using this medium, I would love to inform the public, that the Unilorin Jupeb admission form for the 2017/18 academic session is out. All candidates who are currently awaiting the University of Ilorin, Unilorin JUPEB admission form and application forms, should take note that it is on sale.
For those who don’t know about the Jupeb program, it stands for “Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)”, and it is a national examination body which is approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The JUPEB Board is solely responsible for conducting common and standard examinations for candidates who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in the University, and are currently seeking Direct Entry admissions into 200 level in Nigerian and Foreign Universities, which are partners.
Using this medium, Am happy to inform all interested persons, that they are invited to apply for THE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN JUPEB ADMISSION PROGRAMME, which is made possible through the Unilorin JUPEB Portal.
Unilorin JUPEB Admission Requirements
All interested applicants must possess credits in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include the following;)
and any other three O’Level subjects in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB and its equivalents, in not more than two sittings.
Candidates with awaiting results can also apply for the Unilorin JUPEB Program.
All interested applicants are expected to register a combination of 3 subjects out of the 16 subjects. These three subjects must be according to their proposed course of study in the University.
S/No JUPEB SUBJECT COMBINATION
Below are the list of approved subject combinations for a successful JUPEB registration.
1. Biology, Chemistry, Physics
2. Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics
3. Economics, Government, Literature in English
4. Government, Literature in English, Islamic Religious Studies
5. Business Management, Economics, Government
6. Literature in English, Economics, Yoruba
7. Literature in English, Economics, Music
8. Literature in English, Economics, History
9. Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English
10. Economics, Geography, Mathematics
11. Government, Mathematics, Physics
12. Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies
13. Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
14. Mathematics, Physics, Geography
15. Chemistry, Physics, Economics
16. Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies
17. Accounting, Economics, Geography
18. Accounting, Economics, Government
19. Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics
20. Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics
21. Economics, Government, Mathematics
22. Business Studies, Economics, Geography
23. French, Government, Literature-in-English
Procedures for Unilorin JUPEB Admission Registration
Please follow the step by step procedures below, which will show you, how to get started.
Step 1. Visit https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/
Step 2. All candidates should take note of this important information: you are expected to have a valid e-mail address and phone number.
Step 3. Sign up : You are required to fill the “sign up registration form” with your correct details.
Step 4. Account Confirmation: confirm your account via the email sent to your inbox. The confirmation link will be sent through the Email ID you used for registration.
Step 5. After you must have confirmed your email, Login to your account
Step 6. Online application Payment: All candidates are required to pay a sum of N25,000 for application/registration.
Step 7. Complete the Bio-Data form.
All candidates are required and expected to check the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.