The dailyschoolnews wishes to notify the Nigerian general public, that the National Business and Technical Examinations Board – NABTEB result Nov/Dec 2017 has just released: Here are the following results which are released:
→ November/December National Business Certificate.
→ National Technical Certificate.
→ Advanced National Business Certificate.
→ Advance National Technical Certificate examinations results.
This information was sent directly from the Registrar and Chief Executive Of NABTEB, Dr Olatunde Aworanti.
While speaking to newsmen in Benin City, Edo state yesterday, the NABTEB Chief executive, Dr Olatunde Aworanti said there is an important new development in the performance of candidates as compared to the 2016 nabteb results.
Speaking on the nabteb 2017 results which was just released, Dr Olatunde said that the improvement is as a result of introduction of e-learning materials.
- He said that 59% of 2016 candidates scored between A1 and C5 in English Language.
- While 57% scored A1 and C5 in Mathematics.
- Which show decrease in failure rate.
- The Nabteb officer also said that, there has been intensification in the number of candidates that participated in examinations over that of last year.
He pointed out that 143,018 sat for the Nabteb examination.
- How to Check My Nabteb Nov/dec 2017/2018 Result
- How To Check The NABTEB Nov/Dec 2017/2018 Result
- How To Sent Nabteb Nov/Dec 2017/2018 to Your Email
- What You Need Not To Do with Your Nabteb Exams
- Guidelines on How to Check Nabteb November/December 2017 Examination Results
- Step by Step Guidelines on How to Check Nov/Dec 2017 Examination Results
- How to Get Nabteb To Send Your Result to Your Email ID:
- How To Check Nabteb Result With Mobile Phones
- Important Information:
- What You Need Not TO DO
How to Check My Nabteb Nov/dec 2017/2018 Result
Information reaching the Dailyschoolnews team today, is that the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (also known as NABTEB) Management board has just released the long awaited 2017/2018 November/December results, as outlined below.
→ National Business Certificate,
→ National Technical Certificate,
→ Advanced National Business Certificate,
→ Advance National Technical Certificate examinations results.
The NABTEB released result has been fully uploaded online on the Nabteb official web-portal, so all candidates who participated in the Nabteb 2017 Nov/Dec examination and want to check their result, Can use this method to check their nabteb 2017/2018 results.
How To Check The NABTEB Nov/Dec 2017/2018 Result
→ You’re required to visit the official Nabteb result checking portal at http://www.nabtebnigeria.org/e-world/index.htm
→ When the above portal opens up, do enter your Candidatate Identification Number. e.g. 38001178
→ Then select the type of Examination you participated in.
→ Then enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year: example: 2002
→ After that, you’re required insert the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
Please note that the Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits.
For example: N123456789
→ Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
For example: 012345678912
→ Then click on SUBMIT button and wait for the result to be shown to You.
How To Sent Nabteb Nov/Dec 2017/2018 to Your Email
You can send your result to your e-mail address, using the simple step by step guidelines below:
→ You still have be on the Nabteb official website.
You are to click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box.
→ Then enter a valid e-mail address.
For example: Dailyschoolnews@yahoo.com
→ Then click on the Submit button and wait for the results window to come up.
What You Need Not To Do with Your Nabteb Exams
→ Please, don’t use a card that has already been used for another candidate.
→ Don’t enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card usage.
Guidelines on How to Check Nabteb November/December 2017 Examination Results
According to reports reaching us today, the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the results of the 2017 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations.
Through this report, we would love to inform and notify all candidates who participate in the NABTEB examinations that was conducted nationwide between October and November 2017 can now check their results online through the school official portal.
Step by Step Guidelines on How to Check Nov/Dec 2017 Examination Results
Step 1. TO check your performance, you need to visit The NABTEB result Checking website, by clicking here.
Step 2. When the website to check your result loads up, note that you are required to enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178.
Step 3. After that, do select the Type of Examination.
Step 4. Then you will need to enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2017
Step 5. Make sure that you enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
Step 6. Also ensure that you enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
Step 7. After all set and done, you can now check your result by clicking the “Submit” button and wait for the results window to come up.
How to Get Nabteb To Send Your Result to Your Email ID:
1. No need to explain more here again, all you need to do, is just to Follow the steps 1-5 above.
2. After that, click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
3. Make sure you enter a valid e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
4. After that, ensure that you click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
How To Check Nabteb Result With Mobile Phones
You can get your result through text message from Nabteb by using the guidelines below.
1. Send SMS in the format below:
2. NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
To check for May/June results,
*.To check for Nov/Dec results,
Make sure that you adhere strictly to the format given above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
What You Need Not TO DO
1. Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate.
2. Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
Do share this information with your friends on facebook and twitter, using the share buttons below.