The LAUTECH Post UTME /Direct Entry 2019 registration has commenced. Here is everything you need to know about LAUTECH Cut-off mark, Qualification, Screening Dates and Registration Details for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Post-UTME Registration Form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, Application fee, Deadline for registration and every detail needed for a successful 2019/2020 Session Post UTME registration is published below.
Lautech Cut off Marks.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology management board has disclosed that the Lautech Cut-off mark is 160 (Medicine and Nursing is 200).
All prospective candidates who wish to register for the forthcoming Post UTME screening should note that the registration fee is Two thousand Naira only (N2000).
The Lautech Post UTME screening has been scheduled to hold starting from August 15th – 19th, 2019. Deadline is
The school has announced August 14th, 2019 as the registration deadline for candidates who wish to purchase the Post UTME form online.
Post UTME Screening Date.
The school management has disclosed that the Post UTME Screening Exercise will be conducted from Thursday, August 15 to Monday, August 19, 2019, at 10:00 A.M daily.
I would love to inform and reach out to all candidates who chose LAUTECH as their first Institution during UTME Registration or candidates willing to change to LAUTECH as their Institution first choice in the 2019/2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the Post UTME form is now on sale.
LAUTECH Post UTME Registration Qualification.
• The school management has disclosed that for a candidate to be qualified for the Lautech Post UTME screening exercise, they must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2019/2020 UTME. While the cut off marks for Medicine and Nursing programmes of the University is set at 200.
• Candidates who chose either Medicine or Nursing programme but scored less than 200 marks in the 2019 JAMB UTME result can change to any other relevant program of their choice before it’s late.
• The school management has disclosed that it will not be admitting candidates into its Medical Laboratory Science programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
LAUTECH Post UTME Guideline.
• All candidates interested in the University P-UTME application form should note that the form will be available online for completion and submission starting from Friday, July 5th to Wednesday, 14th August 2019.
• Interested applicants are requested to proceed to the admissions website of the University admissions.lautech.edu.ng where they are to make a payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) which is the Post UTME registration FEE using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
• It is important to note here that Applicants are to carefully complete and submit the online application form as the incomplete application form will not be attended to.
- During your Post UTME online application form, candidate’s are expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb.
- The Passport photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and eyeglasses.
• After the Form has been successfully submitted, candidates are required to print out an acknowledgment page which contains their venue and date for the screening exercise.
Other Important Information.
- It is important to note here that Applicants are all required upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before admission can be offered by the University to them. Once you have done this and your score is correct, Admission can be offered to you.
- Candidates must choose to either Accept or Reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- All 2019 Lautech Post UTME applicants must note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained or successful.
- Applicant with blurred picture on their acknowledgment page will not be admitted into the screening center/Examination hall because the photograph will be used as means of identification to avoid fraud.
- Applicants are also required to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers during their registration as the school will reach out to them through this means.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled on their Acknowledgement slip will have his / her admission consideration automatically forfeits.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgment page which must be a color print-out.
- The University has banned the use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices.
- BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person or third party.
How to Contact Lautech.
For those who may be facing one issue or the other, you can direct all inquiries to the school support email at email@example.com.