We’re happy to notify the general public that the Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise registration form for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise is now available to all qualified candidates.
If you’re confused about the criteria by which you’re qualified to purchase the KUST Post UTME / Direct Entry form, don’t worry, because we got you covered.
KUST Qualification Requirements.
1. The institution’s management announced that all UTME candidates with scores of 120 and above are qualified to register and attend the screening exercise.
2. All candidates seeking admission into Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) through Direct Entry, are required to have at least, Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online.
How to Register for KUST Post UTME Screening.
REGISTRATION TIME: The school admission board has agreed that payment and online registration commence from Monday, 18th October 2021.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: The KUST registration is scheduled to END on Thursday, 25th November 2021.
All candidates who wish to register for KUST screening should CLICK HERE to commence their registration. Use the following steps below, and your registration will be easy and successful.
STEP 1: To commence your registration via the institution’s portal, visit kustwudil.edu.ng, and click on the “2021 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
STEP 2: When the portal loads up, proceed by creating an account using your JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and any password of your choice that you can easily and always remember.
STEP 3: After successful registration, the next step is paying for the KUST Post UTME registration form. You are required to pay a Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using a MasterCard/Visa Card or through Bank transfer (I’ll personally advise you to use Remita (Mastercard/VisaCard) payment, because it’s easier and faster).
STEP 4: After you’ve successfully paid for the Form, you will be directed to fill your particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates will be required to upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE, or Diploma) certificates or results.
STEP 5: Finally, cross-check the details you filled in, and ensure they’re all correct. Click on the Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
KUST Post UTME Cut Off Marks.
The Kano State University of Science and Technology, (KUST) management has agreed that candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 JAMB examination are qualified for the KUST Screening Exercise.
- All candidates should note that the date, venue, and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates on a later date by the school board (either through SMS or Email address).
- On the screening day (which will be communicated to candidates by KUST), UTME Candidates shall come along with the printout of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2021 UTME results for verification.
- The school management disclosed that it is mandatory that all candidates upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC, or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil, and JAMB Portals. By doing this, you stand a better chance of getting admitted than candidates who didn’t submit theirs.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Result (AR) option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the KUST Post UTME screening hall.
- It is important to note here that CANDIDATES who register within 18th October – 25th November and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Goodluck and don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.