Registering yourself for the forthcoming JAMB 2019 examination is much easier than expected. The Joint admission and matriculation board has agreed with the federal government of Nigeria, to sell their forms through Remita. This means, all candidates yet to purchase the jamb 2019 registration form, can now do so via Remita.
The truth of the matter is that it’s much easier now, no need to go queuing under the sun for UTME registration because through this partnership, you can do your registration comfortably from the comfort of your home.
- JAMB Registration Centres in 36 States of Nigeria
- How Much is JAMB Registration Form for 2019?
- Jamb Subject Combination for International Relations
- Jamb Courses and Their Respective Subject Combinations
- JAMB Brochure Download
Before ANYTHING, please take note of this IMPORTANT information.
There are two options for buying the JAMB Form and Registering via Remita, and it’s;
- Remita Official Website
How to Register and BUY JAMB Form with Remita
HOW TO PURCHASE JAMB UTME FORM VIA REMITA
- The first step is to Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility and log in with your email and password. Take note that you are required and expected to create a JAMB Profile account, so everything is much easier for you.
- Under “Sales of Form” click “UTME Examination”
- Then proceed and click “Remita Payment” and Continue to payment.
You should know that any payment you choose is easier to use, so choose and pay easily with any of the options below:
- With this link, Download Remita mobile App. and pay directly from your bank account,
- Secondly, you can choose to pay with your Debit card (I preferred this option, easier)
- Internet Banking of Select Banks
- Process your RRR at any Bank Branch
Please take note that after a successful payment, your PIN will be sent to your JAMB profile email address. You can also view the PIN via the UTME examination menu on the portal or through the online receipt of your Remita App.
How to Buy JAMB Form With Remita Through SMS
Create your profile by sending your Surname, First Name and Middle Name (where applicable) by SMS to the JAMB shortcode, 55019
When you’ve done this, you will automatically or within the next few minutes, receive a 10-character confirmation code on the same telephone number, which will be used to procure your ePIN.
When the portal loads up, proceed and click on the “Buy JAMB FORM” button.
You are then required to select ‘Sales of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
When it loads, proceed and enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
Then enter other details and select how you want to pay, depending on your choice of payment method, once you’ve done select your method of payment,
After payment, your PIN is delivered to your phone number and also displayed on your Remita receipt.