Do you want a 100% completely free JAMB Past questions and answers for Mathematics, including hot topics and recommended books? Dailyschoolnews Nigeria got you covered.
Most candidates (a scary 80%) are afraid of Mathematics in Nigeria, just the mention of Mathematics and JAMBites feets starts trembling.
Yes, no doubt this subject (Mathematics) is one of the most feared subjects in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates. Just a few candidates are opportune not to choose this subject when selecting their JAMB subject combinations.
One of the reasons why this subject looks scary is that many available textbooks are difficult to understand and sometimes, the foundation isn’t solid.
Recommended: How To Answer Jamb Use of English and Score High.
However, there are some textbooks that explain Mathematics in simpler terms that will make you understand the subject better. Here are the best eight (8) textbooks you should consider reading for Jamb mathematics.
JAMB Past Questions and Answers for Mathematics.
Here’s a PDF format for you that you can easily download and read/study offline in your leisure time.
Download FREE JAMB Questions/Answers on Maths 2022.
You can directly view and download this PDF file by CLICKING HERE.
Recommended Mathematics TextBooks To Read For JAMB
- Integrated Mathematics By Afolabi.
- New School Mathematics
- Egbe. E name(s)? (2000). Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers
- Progressive Mathematics for SS 3 (Macmillan)
- Adelodun A. A (2000). Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado –Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998). Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001). New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Ibude, S. O. name(s)? (2003). Algebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
I would love to know your thought on any of these books. Do you have any of the recommended mathematics books mentioned above? Economically, if you are satisfied and feel you understand Mathematics better with your current Textbook, then there is absolutely no reason to add another one.
But academically, you are expected to have more than one (1) textbooks for better understanding and reference purposes.