Are you aware that the Bauchi State University, Basu Post UTME Registration for 2019/2020 has commenced? Here is everything you need to know about BASU Post UTME Registration Form, Cut off marks and Examination dates/Venues.
USING this medium, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria wishes to inform the general public, especially all aspirants who chose the Bauchi State University, Gadau during their UTME Registration and scored 180 and above, that the school management board has just announced her POST UTME screening exercise.
According to the school leadership, the Bauchi State University POST UTME for 2019/2020 is scheduled as follows in its three campuses:
Wednesday and Thursday 6th & 7th August
Examination Time: 9:00am Daily.
Examination Venues: (please note that the venues are in three different sections.)
1. Main Campus, Gadau, Azare: All candidates in the Faculty of Arts and Education and Faculty of Science.
2. Misau campus: All candidates in the Faculty of Law.
3. Bauchi campus: All candidates in the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences.
Important Note: Bauchi State University School Fees Schedule
Requirements For Candidates Coming for the POST UTME
Here are the requirements and what you should bring with you when coming for the PostUTME exercise.
1. You are required to come with your O’Level Results. (Both the Original and Photocopies of your 0’level result)
2. You are required to come along with your JAMB Result Slip. (Photocopies of your Jamb result)
3. You are required to come with two (2) Current coloured passport size photograph.
How to Register for BASU Post UTME 2019
You can easily register for the Bauchi State University (BASU) Post-UTME examination by visiting the school official website. You can do that now by Clicking Here
BASUG Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
• The BASU management has set all Engineering courses cut off marks to be between 200 and above in JAMB and 60% in post UTME.
• Basic medical sciences courses cut off Mark is set at 180 and above in JAMB and 50% and above in post UTME.
• While Professional and highly competitive courses, like Law, Medicine, and surgery, Pharmacy, candidates who are eager to be admitted into the Bauchi State University are expected to score 240 and above in their JAMB result and 85% and above in post UTME.
• The school has set all Agricultural and educational courses cut off mark starting from 120 and 20% and above in post UTME.
• Lastly, other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences have a surprising cut off mark of 180 and above in JAMB and 40% in Post UTME.
BASU Courses Offered/Department
- Accountancy / Accounting
- Accounting Technology
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Animal Production
- Applied Botany
- Applied Geology
- Applied Zoology
- Arabic Studies
- Automobile Technology Education
- Automobile Engineering
- Banking And Finance
- Building Education
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Business Management
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Christian Religious Knowledge / Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Computer And Communication Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Production
- Education and Arabic
- Education and Biology//
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Christian Religious Studies
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and English Language
- Education and Hausa
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Education
- English Language
- Environmental Management Technology
- Estate Management
- Human Anatomy
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Design
- Information Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Library and Information Science
- Management Technology
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics And System Engineering
- Metal Work Technology Education
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics and Applied Physics
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Public Health Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Secretarial Education
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Vocational Education
- Wood Work / E production
Hello, please if anyone has any question, inquiries about the Basu Post UTME registration don’t hesitate to use the comment box to reachout to us.