Using this platform, the dailyschoolnews team wishes to inform the general public, that the 2016/2017 Post Utme Screening For Afe- Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) is out and has been scheduled, below are the full information:
Examination Date: Saturday, 6th July, 2016
Examination Time: 10 Am Prompt
Candidates Who are Qualified To Attend The Screening Exercise Are:
1. Those Who Have Passed Jamb and scored above the required score universities in Nigeria.
2. Those Who Have Already Passed Or Are Awaiting Waec/Neco Results.
3. Those candidates who have purchased the Abuad Post Utme Form.
4. For candidates who Have not yet purchased The application form, but who can still purchase the Forms at the screening centres on the day of screening.
5. Those Who Have Chosen Abuad As First Or Second Choice.
6. Those Who Did Not Choose Abuad, But Need A Change Of Institution To Abuad.
All Applicants must be at the Venue 30 minutes before the commencement Of The screening examination.
Afe Babalola University Post UTME Screening Exercise Venues:
Main Afe Babalola University Campus: Afe Babalola University, Km 8.5, Afe Babalola Way, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Ibadan Screening Venue: Afe Babalola International Study Center, Ab Plaza, Osuntokun Junction, Opposite Zenith Bank, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Abuja Screening Venue: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
Lagos Screening Venue: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University Of Lagos Akoka, Lagos.
Port Harcourt Screening Venue: Rivers State College Of Arts & Science, Rumuola Road, Port-Harcourt.
Warri Screening Venue: Montessori International School, 66, Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri.
Please all candidates should note that all application forms would also be available for sale On the day of the screening.
Afe Babalola University Post UTME Screening Exercise Requirements.
Please all Applicants/Candidates must bring to the screening centers the following documents which are being listed below:
1. A completed application Forms (Post Utme And Change Of University Form For Candidates Changing To Afe Babalola University)
2. Evidence Of Payment (Bank Tellers).
3. A Copies Of O’ Level Result (If Available).
4 Your Jamb Result Slip.
5. Your Birth Certificate
6. All necessary writing materials
7. Clean and clear four (4) Passport Photograph
Below are the Application Forms Prices:
1. Post Utme Form – N7,500.
2. Change Of University Form – N2,000.
Please share this information with your friends on facebook. google+ and twitter.
You can also get latest post utme news at www.dailyschoolnews.com.ng/postutme
Leave a Comment