UNICAL Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. All candidates should take note that the first batch admission list of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been published online.
The University of Calabar (popularly known as UNICAL) management has announced that the Admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out online. The Unical admission list was released a few minutes ago by the school management.
Parents/guardians, and candidates should note that the released UNICAL admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University of Calabar for the 2019/20 academic session.
Those who participated in the University of Calabar Post UTME are required to visit the admission status checking portal to see if they’re admitted or not.
UNICAL Admission List (1st Batch).
1. You are to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
2. When it open, Login to your Jamb profile, using your username and password.
3. Search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab below the page, click on it.
4. Before you can check the list, you must select your Exam year and type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
5. Click on the “Check Admission Status” button to check your UNICAL admission status.
How to Check Unical Admission List on School Portal.
- Go to UNICAL Admission Status Portal Here -> https://myunical.edu.ng
- Type in your JAMB registration Number.
- Click the login button to check your admission status.
- If you are admitted, your name and course will be displayed on the list. If you are yet to be offered admission, here is a message which will be shown to you. “Sorry, this Jamb Number is YET-TO-BE ADMITTED, kindly check back.”
Important Note: It is now mandatory that all candidates whose name appeared on the admission list are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT the offer. – See How to Accept or Reject Admission Offer on JAMB Caps.
1. It is extremely important that all candidates offered admission into Unical are to immediately log in to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours (3 days!) from the date of this publication, (16th September 2019).
2. Any candidate whose name appeared on the Unical admission list but failed to accept the admission offer should note that the admission MAY BE REVERSED.
3. However, for candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list, do note that you are YET-TO-BE offered admission into Unical. Good news! This is Unical first batch admission list! Which means that the second/third batch admission list is yet to be released.
4. But for candidates who selected the University of Calabar as their first choice during UTME Registration and scored up/above the Unical cut off marks for admission, don’t worry, the next batch of admission list will soon be released.
Congrats to all candidates who have been offered admission into the various degree program of Unical. Wish you the best of luck as you begin your next phase educational journey.