The management board of the Adekunle Ajasin University (aaua) have officially announce the commencement of the sales of the school’s change of course form for the 2015/2016 academic institution.
All concerned candidates, who wishes to purchase this form should take note of the following details below.
We’re happy to inform and notify members of the general public, especially all interested persons, that the AAUA Change Of Course Form 2015/2016 is now On Sale.
This information is particularly for candidates who have chosen Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) initially while registering for the 2015/2016 UTME/JAMB, please be informed that the change of course option for 2015/2016 admission exercise is now available.
List of Available Courses:
Plant Science and Biotechnology (Agricultural Economics)
Plant Science and Biotechnology (Agricultural Extension & Rural Development)
Plant Science and Biotechnology (Agronomy)
Plant Science and Biotechnology (Animal Science)
Plant Science and Biotechnology (Fisheries)
Plant Science and Biotechnology (Forestry & Wildlife Management)
Religions and African culture
Religious Studies Education
Computer Science Education
Human kinetics Education
Integrated Science Education
Social studies Education
(Guidance and counselling) Early Childhood Education
4. SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Geography and planning Sciences
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR THE ADVERTISED COURSES
1. For all candidates who are applying for these advertised courses, they should please take note that they are advised to register on-line on the University’s official website at www.aaua.edu.ng (this is the only official website of the University)2. They should also take note that before applying, they are qualified and eligible. All candidates who are qualified and eligible for the advertised course are those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their choice of University in the 2015/2016 UTME and scored 180 and above and 40% and above in the 2015/2016 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
3. Candidates must have sat for the right subjects’ combination for a course of choice.
4. It is very important for all candidates to take note that they must equally have the required O/L subjects before admission are offered.
5. All Applicants should note that the application is open and commences on Wednesday, 23rd September and closes on Wednesday, 7th October 2015.
6. While for candidates who are offered admission on this platform, they should be informed, that they will be made to pay change of course fee as appropriate and will not be allowed to change their courses after admission.
NB: Please note that the registration for change of course is free and at no cost and the admission into the choice course is not AUTOMATIC.
Do share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+.