Good news to anyone interested in studying in the United Kingdom (UK), because there are loads of fully funded UK scholarships for Africans, Asians, European citizens. The latest fully-funded scholarship in UK is the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Here’s the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in short “QECS” 2022/2023, and I’ll be sharing with you, guidelines on how to apply for the UK scholarship. Here is everything about the Scholarships are given below.
- 80+ List of Visa Free Countries For Nigerians.
- Latest UK Scholarships for International Students 2022 Without IELTS Exams.
- Study Visas to Canada Approved? WHAT You Must AVOID.
Details Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth 2022/2023 Scholarships.
Take note that this particular scholarship is a unique opportunity to study for a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth. So citizens from these countries that falls under this category.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships, or as it’s popularly called, QECS scholarship is specifically created for students who are committed to creating change in their communities. The QECS fully-funded scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, broaden horizons, and build a global network that will last a lifetime.
This scholarship is NOT ONLY for your academic excellence, but to provide you with amazing opportunities through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars, after their Masters, will help in bringing about positive change and finding solutions to the shared challenges we face, both in their home countries and the country hosting them (in this case, the United Kingdom). As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars who have benefited from this scholarship program will help shape its future.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Partner Institutions.
- University of the South Pacific, Fiji.
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology.
- North-West University, South Africa.
- Rhodes University, South Africa.
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa.
- University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- University of Pretoria (UP), South Africa.
- University of Venda, South Africa.
- University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
This is the eligibility process for all those applying for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) scholarship.
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth nation are are eligible for this scholarship.
- All interested persons/applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be qualified or eligible for a QECS Award.
- Applicants are required to complete their degree and MUST graduate with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of submitting the application. When filling the QECS application form, take note that it compulsory that you provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
- The QECS awards are only hosted by low and middle income countries. This means that citizens from first world countries like Canada, France, the UK, USA, or Australia are not eligible.
Award recipients receive the following as listed below:
- Fully-funded tuition fees.
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award.
- Return economy flights to their host country.
- An arrival allowance.
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval.
QECS Selection Criteria.
This is the process that committee assesses applications using the four key criteria listed below:
- Academic history/references.
- Plan of Study.
- Development Impact and Post Study Outreach.
- Creating Networks.
How to Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships.
There are few things you should take note of, before applying for the QECS 2022 scholarship. First and foremost, try reviewing the available courses and requirements. Select a course that is offered at the university you select at the start of the form for your application to be counted. CLICK HERE to see the QECS REQUIREMENTS.
To apply for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, you must first create a My ACU account. This account is important and essential, because it enables you to save a draft application and to log back in to see the status of your application once it has been submitted.
CLICK HERE to commence your application.
QECS Application Deadline.
24 May at 16:00 UTC.
I’ll recommend that you visit the official website to get more details about this fully funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS), to visit the official website for more details, CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions, inquiries, or experiencing difficulties when applying for this scholarship, use the comment box to drop your comment.