The Poly Ibadan Post UTME registration for admission into this academic institution for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. Here is every details, guide, and information you need for a successful Ibadanpoly Post UTME registration for 2019.
This page also contains complete information about the Poly Ibadan Post UTME cut off mark, Price/cost for Registration, eligibility and other important information you need for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The commencement of this year’s Post UME registration was announced by the management of the polytechnic on July, 31st 2019.
Poly Ibadan Cut Off Mark.
The school management has disclosed that the cut-off mark is 150. This means that students who scored 150 and above in their JAMB result are eligible and qualified for the screening.
The Ibadanpoly Management board has disclosed that the registration/application cost is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
Parent, guardians, and candidates should note that applications are currently invited from eligible candidates for Admission into the National Diploma Programmes of the Polytechnic Ibadan for the 2019/2020 academic session in the following Faculties as listed below:
- Faculty of Engineering.
- Faculty of Science.
- Faculty of Environmental Studies.
- Faculty of Financial Management Studies.
- Faculty of Business and Communication Studied.
1. All candidates applying for this institution’s National Diploma programs should take note that they MUST have attempted the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), which is also known as JAMB and scored 150 and above.
2. All applying candidates must are required to have selected the institution their 1st or 2nd choice during the 2018/2019 JAMB registration.
3. Aspirants and candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply for admission through the 2019/2020 admission window.
How to Apply For Admission.
It is very important to note here that all interested and qualified candidates are to visit the application portal for registration http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/. This is the official portal for you to complete the Poly Ibadan online application form.
Take note that the Post UTME screening Fee is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) Only as mentioned above.
Registration Closing Date.
The school management has disclosed that the closing date for the Post UTME registration is August 30th, 2019.
Good luck to all candidates and a warning advise, it will do you good to register for the Post UTME screening before the closing date, so you can avoid certain issues that may rise up.