THE Lagos State University (lasu) 2015/16 Supplementary Acceptance Fee Payment guidelines has been provided by the academic management board team.
According to information released by the institution, all students who were offered admission, and wants to study in the Lagos State University (lasu), should note that they are required to pay their acceptance fee.
Here is the simple method, in which you can authentically pay your supplementary acceptance fee for the 2015/16 academic session.
The Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo wishes to inform all newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry students for the 2015/2016 academic session supplementary admissions that they can now pay their Acceptance Fee and proceed for registration.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS (2015/2016)
The school management has released an important information for all candidates, who were successfully offered provisional admission for he 2015/16 academic session, and they are requested to pay the following fees as shown below:
- Firstly, they are requested to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE, which costs the total sum of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) (Starting from Friday, the 18th of December, 2015 to Friday, the 25th of December, 2015)
- While the Change of Course Fee, only costs the sum of Two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500) (for candidates who were admitted for courses other than what they registered for in last concluded 2015 JAMB CBT examination)
- While for all candidates, offered admission through supplementary, and are of Lagos State Origin, should note that there is an Indigene Verification Fee, which costs five thousand naira (N5,000).
- All candidates should note that the school management has requested, that they all provide evidence of online payments of all the stated fees (where applicable), and these documents should be among the documents, which are to be presented during the 2015/2016 Central Screening exercise.
HOW TO PAY FOR THE LASU 2015/16 ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT
- Firstly, you are required to visit the LASU e-payment portal: edu.ng/epayment
- When the lasu e-payment page open, please note that you will be required to enter your UTME Registration Number in the Column marked with Matric Number/PaymentID/Application Number.
- Then proceed and select “Main Campus” in the Column for “Campus” AND “Undergraduate” in the Column for “Study Type”.
- Then Click on “Proceed” to continue.
SCHOOL FEES INFORMATION FOR THE 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
The school management has disclosed that ONLY the successfully screened newly admitted students in the 2015/2016 Central Screening Exercise would be eventually activated for the payment of school fees and will be assigned matriculation numbers accordingly.
LASU 2015/16 STUDENTS’ UNDERTAKING FORM
The management board has disclosed that all newly admitted students are required to download and complete the “Students’ Undertaking Form”. You can view and download the form through the link provided below.
Lagos State Indigeneship Verification Form
Students who were newly admitted into the school, and are of Lagos State origins, are required to download and complete the “INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION FORM”.
Goodluck and do share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.