Using this medium, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team wishes to inform and notify the Nigeria general public, especially all Federal University of Technology Minna (FutMinna) aspirants, that they can now check if their name is on the list of candidates, who have been successfully admitted into the academic institution.
All candidates of the Federal Univerity Minna, should take note that the 2019/2020 FutMinna admission list has been released and published online. Candidates can now check their FutMinna admission status on the JAMB portal and school website.
Check FutMinna Admission List on JAMB Portal.
- You are expected to visit the jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- When it loads, type in your username and password to login to your JAMB Profile.
- Search for “Check Admission Status” tab and click on it.
- Now, you need to Select your Exam year and Enter your JAMB Reg. number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to check your FUTMINNA admission status.
How to Check FutMinna Admission List.
Step 1: Please, you can then proceed to check your status at the school portal by Clicking Here
Step 2: When the above page loads up, insert/enter your JAMB Reg Number in the blank box provided and any of your names in the spaces provided.
Step 3: Proceed and click on the button that reads: “Submit” to access your admission status.
Important: All admitted candidates are required to visit the JAMB Caps and Accept/Reject the Admission Offer from the Federal University of Technology, Minna. If you don’t know how to do this, then kindly follow the procedures here – JAMB CAPS Portal For Accepting/Rejecting Admission Offer for 2019/2020.
We’re wishing all candidates the very best as they proceed to check their admission status.