The Bayero University, Kano, BUK admission list, containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into various degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published online.
Candidates who scored up or above the BUK cut off marks and partake in the BUK Post UTME screening, should know that the list of admitted candidates at the time of this publication is available only on JAMB Portal.
Follow this guideline shared below to check whether you’re offered admission or not, this guide shows you, your BUK admission status for 2019/2020.
How to Check BUK Admission List on JAMB
As earlier disclosed, the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission list is only accessible and available on the JAMB admission status checking portal. Use the guide provided below to check your BUK admission status.
- Visit: jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter your username and password to login to your JAMB Profile.
- Search for the “Check Admission Status” and click on it.
- Select your Examination Year and type in your JAMB registration number in their respective boxes.
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” to access your BUK admission status.
- All successful candidates are required to login to the JAMB Caps, where they MUST either Accept/Reject the admission offer.
- Candidates whose admission status says “not admitted”, should know that they are yet to be offered admission, and should keep checking the JAMB portal for further updates.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Use this guideline provided below, to accept the admission offer from the Bayero University, Kano. It is very important, failure to accept the admission offer will result in it being canceled.
- Go tojamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password (which you used in creating your JAMB profile) to access your own portal.
- When you have logged into your Dashboard, search for “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Once you have seen it, click on the “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS portal where you are to either Accept or Reject the admission offer.
- The next page will provide you with details of your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to either Accept or Reject the admission.