The BECE result for 2019 is out. Using this medium, I’ll love to inform and notify members of the general public, especially all Nigerians, Ghanaians and Liberians who sat for the West Africa Examinations Council that the result for all Junior High School Students who participated in the 2019 BECE is out.
Parents, guardians and candidates should take note that the BECE Provisional Results 2019 is expected to be available on the WAEC official website before students see the schools in which they have been placed.
Have BECE 2019 Results been Released?
Do take note that the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) results will be published ONLY on its official websites,
In this tutorial, I will be providing you with the guideline on how to check your results instantly online without any stress or scratch card.
If you decide to buy the result checker for BECE, I’ll suggest that you buy it and keep it to check the results days before the result is released and published on the Waec website.
This will help to prevent shortages or any price increases.
All you need to check your WASSCCE results in 2019 is your PIN which can be purchased online through verified sellers.
How to get your BECE Results Checker PIN
You can get the BECE Pin at selected Internet Cafes and bookshops across the country for GHS 18 or GHS 20. Beware of scammers too who will only take advantage of you and try to charge you at very low prices.
Check your BECE Results 2019 with a PIN (Fast Method)
You can check your BECE results online through the WAEC website. You need to connect your PC or your mobile phone with an available internet network connection. Please do not use Opera Mini for these steps, if you want to use a Mobile device, your choice browser should be Chrome.
How to Check BECE Results Without Pin.
- Visit the result checking portal at www.waecdirect.org
- When the page loads up, proceed and type in your 10 Index Number: Eg: 0070202043
- Next, choose your WAEC exam year of completion. Eg: 2019
- Then enter the exam type you sat for. Eg: BECE School 2019
- Now, you will need to enter your 10 Digit Pin here. Enter the secret Pin.
- Click on the “Submit” button and wait for your result which will be displayed on your screen.
Confirm your BECE Results 2019 with a Scratch Card
For candidates who are with their scratch card and would not prefer to use the PIN Method, here’s a more convenient method. This is how to use the scratch card to check your BECE results.
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal here – http://ghana.waecdirect.org
- When the page loads up, type in your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2019.
- Then proceed and type in the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Now, you have to confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct and up to date.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button and wait for your result which will be display in the popup window.
WAEC Contact Details
This is for candidates who are having issues when checking their result, you can contact the WAEC head office using their Headquarter address in Ghana.
- Behind Ridge Hospital
- P. O. Box 917, Accra
- (233) 302 208201-9
- [email protected]
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.