The Dailyschoolnews.com.ng team today, wishes to inform and notify members of the general public, especially, all 2014/2015 newly admitted students, that the Lagos State University (LASU) management board, had released the official guidelines and Detailed procedures for the payment of acceptance fee for the 2014/2015 academic session.
For such students (who are yet to pay their acceptance fee), please be informed that this information shared here on Dailyschoolnews.com.ng superceeds the earlier guides which was published on the 18th of December, 2014.
You can see the new and easier way in which you can proceed and pay the LASU acceptance fees below.
According to our correspondent, the governing body of the Lagos State University, situated in Ojo, has just released a signed statement, which is directing all newly admitted students to accept their offer of admission into various undergraduate levels of the university for the 2014/2015 academic session.
So therefore, all newly admitted (fresh) students, (students in their 100 Level and other students who got admitted through Direct Entry (D.E) are required to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (
N10,000.00) only as acceptance fee.
Parents, Sponsors and guidances should note that this payment is to be made before the commencement of the screening exercise. Please note that you must provide evidence of payment, which must be attached to the documents to be screened.
Take note that the date of commencement of payment is Thursday, the 18th of December, 2014.
Please take note that the school management board, has made it mandatory, that ALL Students should NEVER pay the acceptane fees by cash into any Bank account.
Simply Step By Step Guidelines on How To Pay LASU Acceptance Fees for 2014/2015 Session
1. You are required to visit the LASU official website.
2. When it loads up, proceed and click on “PAY FEES” or Click HERE
3. After clicking on pay fees, a new page will load up, ensure that you enter your UTME Registration Number in the column for Matriculation Number.
4. Then proceed and select the Main Campus in the column for Campus.
5. After that, please select “Undergraduate” in the column for Study Type.
6. Ensure that you click on Proceed to view your details and amount which is payable.
7. Please make sure that you have click on Confirm Payment Information and proceed.
This will generate the Transaction ID that you will be able to use to pay the acceptance fee at:
8. Proceed and print out both the Transaction ID page (Invoice) and Quickteller Successful Transaction Page (after payment)
Then keep them for confirmation of payment to the school and as evidence of payment.