THE Lagos State University (lasu) Management board, has released the much awaited 2014/2015 Screening exercise date for all newly admitted students, for the 2014/2015 academic session!
This post is published on Dailyschoolnews.com.ng
This article was first published on Dailyschoolnews.com.ng
Using this medium, we wish to inform and notify all newly admitted students of the Lagos State University (lasu), that the screening exercise timetable, specially made for the 2014/2015 newly admitted students has recently been published on the school official portal.
We would also love to inform all newly admitted students to ensure that they check out this timetable and adhere to it so as not to encounter any hiccup in their registration and screening process. See the screening schedule below.
LASU 2014/2015 Freshers’ Screening Timetable
We would also love to notify all newly admitted students, that they are required to come to the exercise venue of their screening with the following documents which are listed below:
These are the official LASU newly admitted (freshers) students Screening Registration Requirements
1. Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee
2. Original and four (4) photocopies of Credentials
3. Original and four (4) photocopies of Birth Certificate
4. Eight (8) copies of Passport-sized Photographs
5. Original and four (4) photocopies of Jamb Notification of Results
6. Original and four (4) photocopies of JAMB Admission Letter (if available)
7. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card for each of the results presented
8. IIVC Clearance Certificate from candidates of Lagos State Origin
The Dailyschoolnews.com.ng team would also love to inform all new students of LASU, that they should also be aware that the acceptance fees payment has already commenced.
The acceptance fee payment commenced on the 18th of December, 2014.
So therefore, any students that are yet to pay their acceptance fees should do so now, using this guidelines