Latest information on our news desk stats that the Imo State polytechnic, IMOPOLY invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant academic positions which exist in the following Departments of the polytechnic.
1. ACADEMIC POSITION: SENIOR LECTURER I – COMPCASS 7
- Agricultural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Fisheries and Marine Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science Technology
2. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
(a) Candidates should possess a Doctorate degree in relevant discipline with at least nine (9) years teaching/research or industrial work experience plus three journals and conference/seminar papers.
(b) Membership of relevant professional body is mandatory.
(c) Field specialization – the field of specialization most preferred are those related to the various academic Departments listed.
3. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to submit twenty-five (25) copies of the following:
i. Typewritten application letters, and photocopies of credentials;
ii. Curriculum vitae giving the following information:
1. Full names (surname underlined)
2. Age stating date and place of birth
3. Marital status stating number of children and ages
4. Name and address of next-of-kin
5. State of origin and Local Government Area
7. Current Postal Address
8. Educational Institutions attended with dates
9. Academic and professional qualifications and distinctions
10. Membership of professional bodies
11. Work experience (in chronological order)
12. Present employment status and salary
13. Extra-curricular activities
14. Publications (in standard format)
15. Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Applications are expected to request their Referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the address shared below:
Imo State polytechnic,
P. M. B. 1472,
All applications should be forwarded to the Registrar by hand or post NOT later than twenty-one (21) days from date of publication.
Also note that only the Applications of candidates short listed for interview will be acknowledged.
This information is coming directly from:
Mrs. Susan Njemanze