LATEST educational news reaching our news desk today, is that the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Nekedepoly post utme result for the 2017 session has been released and published online.
Using this platform, we would love to inform and notify all aspirants/candidates who participated in the Post UTME screening exercise of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, that the result of the screening exercise has been released by the school.
Related and Recommended:
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede POST UTME Form For 2018/2019 Session
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede ND/HND Admission List For 2017/18 Is Out
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission List 2017/2018
Procedures On How to Check Your Nekedepoly Post UTME Result 2017
1. All candidates are required to buy the result checking PIN at any of the following banks;
- United Banks of Africa – UBA,
- Union Bank,
- Diamond Bank,
- Fidelity Bank.
Please take note that you MUST purchase the pin from these banks located within the school at the cost of N2,700. (Two Thousand Seven Hundred Naira)
2. The second step to follow, is for all candidates to proceed and check their result through the result checking portal via this link: http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng
3. When the above website loads up, proceed and type on your JAMB registration Number and the Etransact PIN
4. Lastly, just click on “Check Result” To view your score.
We’re wishing all candidates the very best and please don’t forget to share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.