The Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acceptance Fee, and how you can pay the acceptance fee for the 2019/2020 academic session [HND Morning] has been released online by the school management for newly admitted HND Morning programs candidates.
Using this medium, we’ll love to inform and notify members of the general public who have been offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) Higher National Diploma (HND) morning (regular) programmes, and Accepted it via JAMB Caps, that the NekedePoly management board has finally released the procedure on how to complete the payment for the 2019/2020 Nekede acceptance fee.
Federal Poly Nekede Acceptance Fee.
All students offered admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede, CAN ONLY accept the offer admission offer by paying the acceptance fee of #30,000 (Thirty Thousand Naira) on Remita Platform at Federal Polytechnic Microfinance Bank within two weeks or have the admission forfeited.
How To Pay
To commence payment procedures/process, You are required to login http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
All candidates whose name appeared on the admission list should know that the school requires them to proceed with their documents to the Director where they will be issued with Registration materials and authorization paper to pay their school fees.
You must be fully aware that the NekedePoly Registration must be completed within one month of acceptance of the admission offer. Take note that the admission lapses upon noncompliance with this time duration (30 days).
- Newly admitted students who provided false details (waec, neco, jamb results), birth certificates, etc will have their admission terminated.
- The confirmation of this offer is subjected to your tendering of the evidence of minimum entry qualification for the course offered.
Federal Poly Nekede Registration Procedure.
First Screening/Opening Of File.
It is very important to note here, that after you have successfully paid the Nekede acceptance fee, the second important task for you, is to Locate your Faculty/ Department. When you Locate your faculty/department, you are expected to go with the following documents as listed below for your first screening/Opening of file;
- Acceptance fee receipt.
- Admission Letter
- Application Form
- Confirmation of O’ Level result,
- O’Level Results.
Importance Of The First Screening
It is very important for candidates to be fully aware, that before any new student resumes or start lectures, the student is expected to go for his/her first screening.
The major aim of the first screening is to ascertain if he/she was really admitted, to know if he/she was really admitted to study his/her applied course and to open a file (School file).
Second Screening/Closing Of File:
Certainly, the second screening has to do with the closing of the file. After your first screening and confirmation that you were truly admitted into the school and Faculty, you will be given the school file and a paper called “Authorization to pay school fees”. Take note that the paper is the only thing that qualifies you to pay NekedePoly School Fees.
After school fees payment and going through with your medicals, there is a need for you to return to the screening office with the following documents listed below for your final screening/closing of the file.
- School fees Receipt,
- Acceptance Fee Receipt,
- Local Government Identification Letter,
- Birth Certificate,
- Medical Report,
- Application form,
- O’ Level Result (Original And Photocopies),
- SUG/ Departmental Receipt,
- Three (3) Passport Photographs,
- Admission Letter,
- Confirmation Of O’ level Result,
- The School File,
- Secondary School Certificate.
- The school management has disclosed that all candidates with awaiting result are to go with their Statement of O’ Level Result and Secondary School Certificate. After your second Screening as explained above, You Will be given Reg Number which makes you a student of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede.
- Take note that registration must be completed within one month (maximum of 30 days) of accepting the admission offer. Take note that the admission offer will expire upon non-compliance with this time duration (30 days).
- Finally, if the school management, faculty, departments, noticed any difference in the relevant educational qualification which you claimed, your admission will be cancelled.