Using this medium, the Dailyschoolnews team wishes to inform and notify member of the general public that the University of Ilorin, Unilorin Remedial admission list for 2017/2018 has been released online.
According to latest educational news reaching us, all candidates who have applied for admission in the academic institution for the 2017/2018 academic session are required to check their admission status by visiting the school official website.
How to Check University of Ilorin, Unilorin Remedial Admission List for 2017/2018
- To check your admission status, you are to visit the school official portal by CLICKING HERE.
- When the portal loads up, you will be required to login with your Remedial Application Number e.g. UIL/REM/2017/…. and your password.
Important Notice For all Admitted Candidates!
All candidates who are offered provisional admission should ensure that they complete the STEPS OUTLINED IN 1 TO 9 below.
1. All admitted candidates should ensure that they complete the acceptance form with a NON REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000) which constitutes part of the school fees.
a. All admitted candidates should also ensure that they complete the online registration form.
b. All admitted candidates should also ensure that they do print out a copy of the completed form.
2. After successfully doing this, all candidates are required to proceed to UNILORIN SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES PROGRAMME CENTRE , FUFU, near Idofian for clearance as from MONDAY, being the:
Starting from the January, 2018, to February, 2018 (starting from the 8am till 4pm daily).
1. All admitted candidates are required to do the following:
Bring along the originals and photocopies of Remedial Form,
CERTIFICATES/STATEMENTS OF RESULTS
as filled on-line for the admission process.
All admitted candidates should also ensure to obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body (or bodies) of the result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE etc, used for the application process.
All newly admitted students should also make sure that they activate their scratch card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
1. After doing this, make sure that you bring the result(s) and the attached scratch card(s) to the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS), Fufu for verification.
2. Do make sure that you obtain the clearance certificate from the School of Preliminary Studies after the verification exercise.
3. Candidates are to ensure a minimum balance of Eighty Six Thousand Naira (#86,000) on their ATM card account(MASTER OR VERVE CARD) for payment purposes (Tuition: #90,000,School charges: #3,200,Health: #1,000 and Bank Charges: #250.00). Note that the Ten Thousand Naira acceptance fee earlier paid is part of the Ninety Thousand Naira tuition fee.
4. Go to the University website at www.unilorin.edu.ng and click on the link 2017/2018 School of Preliminary Registration to completestep 3 above.
a) Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at (SPS) CENTRE, FUFU with photocopies of your 2017/2018 JAMB REGISTRATION SLIP, evidence of payment and all your other credentials as indicated above
5. A bank draft for Three thousand Naira (#3,000) made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies as caution fees must be submitted by all candidates
6. a. Limited accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis at FUFU Campus. Candidates who are interested in taking accommodation from the University are to obtain accommodation form from the School of Preliminary Studies.
A bank draft for Eight Thousand Naira (#8,000) made payable to the University of Ilorin for accommodation must be submitted to the Bursary Department at Fufu.
Please do note that all Bank draft for accommodation should be submitted separately from Caution fee Bank draft.
b. All newly admitted students should also note that accommodation is not available for French candidates as their lectures are at University of Ilorin, Main Campus.
7. Apart from the charges which are specified above, candidates are also warned not to pay any additional money to anybody during or after the registration exercise.
8. I think this is the most important information today, because any offer of admission that is not accepted and registered on or before February, 2018 would be deemed to have lapsed.
9. All candidates – newly admitted students should note that lecture starts by the ending of February, 2018 at the SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES, FUFU.
More information will be shared here, do ensure to share this information with your friends on facebook and twitter, using the share buttons.