The Federal Polytechnic Oko – ok poly National Diploma (ND) Admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session has been officially released and published online.
Using this medium, we would love to inform and notify members of the public, especially all aspirants of the Federal Polytechnic Oko that the 2018/19 admission list has been released.
Important: THE Okopoly school fees for 2018 has been released!
How to Check Okopoly Admission List 2018/19
Follow the guidelines provided below to successfully check the list if your name is there and if you’ve been admitted or not.
1. Before you can check the admission list, you would have to visit the school portal Click HERE to check Fed Poly Oko Admission Status Check 2018.
2. Proceed and select Your Programme of Study,
3. Next step is to select your session (2018/2019)
4. Then insert/enter your JAMB Reg Number in the space provided.
5. Enter your Scratch Card PIN and Serial Number in the space provided.
6. Lastly, proceed and click on the “Submit” and proceed to view your admission status.
It is very important for all candidates of the academic institution to note here, that before they can be able to check the Okopoly 2018/19 ND admission list, they are to purchase the Scratch Card Pin, which comes with its serial number.
The Result Checking Card can be obtained at any of these banks which are listed below:
- Micro-Finance Oko,
- Micro-Finance Isuofia,
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Oko,
- Union Bank Oko,
- Zenith Bank Ekwulobia.
Congratulation to all candidates whose name appeared on the admission list, wishing you the best as you pursue your academic dreams.
We’re solidly behind you, Stay Strong.