The Mobil National undergraduate scholarships is out again for the 2014 academic year, and as part of its support to educational development and human capacity building, Mobil Producing Nigeria, who are currently the operator of NNPC/MPN Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified students in Nigerian Universities.
All interested candidates should note that the applications for NNPC/MPN Undergraduate National Scholarship Awards are based on the following criteria as shown below:
All interested candidates should note that awards will be made to qualified and all suitable students from every state of Nigeria, which also include the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.
Please note that the applications in the following list of approved disciplines will be considered:
1. Petroleum Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
5. Civil Engineering
7. Medicine (MBBS Only)
8. Agricultural Science (And related fields)
1. All candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting with a minimum of 5 Distinctions.
2. All applying applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University.
3. Likewise, all students who are still currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies need not apply for this scholarship. Take note of this information as not to waste your time applying.
4. Likewise, all dependants of employees of the Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria plc and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited are not eligible for this scholarship, since it’s the company offering the scholarship, anything related to scam is not allowed, which is the very main reason why all Dependents are not allowed to participate.
How To Apply for the Mobil 2014 Scholarship
If you are qualified and interested, please complete the form in “Apply Here” on this website and submit as instructed.
Please note that applications not received within 2 weeks of Advertisement will not be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to come with the original and a photocopy of the following documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying Test:
1. Evidence of SSCE result or its equivalent
2. Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
3. Evidence of current year of study
4. Current University Identity Card.
5. Current Passport Photographs.
Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
Please note that the names of short-listed candidates for the qualifying Test will be published on this website and in National newspaper.
You can apply for the school scholarship by clicking Here.