Using this medium, we would love to inform the Nigeria general public, that the Bayelsa State Scholarship Board is using this platform to notify all interested applicants of Bayelsa State Origin who are residing in their respective Local Government Areas that the 2013 – 2014 Lincoln University, USA, undergraduate scholarship forms, for the following degree programmes is out:
- Business and Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Mass Communications
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Visual and Performing Arts
Please note that these forms are available for collection, free of charge at the eight (8) Local Government Area Headquarters, with effect from Tuesday, the 12th of November, 2013.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that all applicants who resides in Yenagoa and its environs, can go to the Scholarship Board’s Office, on the address mentioned below:
Major Andrew Oputa Road,
Off old Assembly Quarters Road,
Ekeki-Yenagoa, to complete the Application Forms.
- Please ensure that the form is filled and submit instantly to the committee on the spot, at the Local Government Headquarters, collection point.
- Applicants outside Bayelsa State can access the forms on-line, at: www.bssb-gov.com print out a colour copy, complete the form with 1½ x 1½ inch colour passport photography, sign the form and e-mail it with the required documents to: bssb-gov.com and II.) [email protected]
What You Need to Fill the Under-graduate Scholarship Form For 2013
- 1½ x 1½ inch colour passport,
- SSCE, GCE or NECO O’level
- Birth certificate or age declaration and
- Local Government Identification Certificate or Letter
Please all screened and shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited to participate for the competitive examinations on:
Tuesday, the 19th of November, 2013 :
TIME: 9am prompt.
Accreditation will be at the Peace Park, opposite the Bayelsa State Government House, Yenagoa.
Application Deadline 19th November, 2013
Please share this information with your friends on facebook and twitter, using the share buttons below,, Thank YOU.