FPTB Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the school authorities. However, if you would love to be informed once the list is out, save this page as a bookmark on your PC/smartphone. But you still have the option of checking the official JAMB CAPS Portal to access your admission status.
Latest educational news reaching us today is that the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB), BauchiPoly admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the school management board.
According to the school management official who disclosed this information to the Dailyschoolnews, the FPTB Admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered admission into various diploma programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check Federal Poly Bauchi Admission Lists
1. Visit the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions
2. Select your Admission session (2019/2020).
3. Type in your Applicant Name/Application Number in the blank boxes provided.
4. You can select your Department or choose “ALL”.
5. Select Level of Study (i.e ND, HND, Pre-ND, Certificate, Diploma, etc)
6. Select your admission stream, either Batch A or B, or you can choose “ALL”.
7. Finally, click on the “Display List” button to access your BauchiPoly Admission Status.
How to Access FPTB Admission List
STEP 1: For all participants who would love to check their Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status, please note that the list is available online on the FPTB Admission portal, and you see the list here https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkStatus.
STEP 2: Enter your Application Number,
STEP 3: Click on the “Check Status” to access the list.
STEP 4: However, if you have any complaints, you can contact the school support by email @firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do share this information with your friends using the share buttons below.