Yobe State University authorities have officially released the much-awaited YSU admission list, which contains the names of candidates offered admission into various degree programmes of this academic institution.
It is very important that candidates should be aware, that the Yobe State University admission list, contains names of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year.
The YSU admission list contains names of candidates who scored up to the official JAMB cut off marks and participated in the Yobe State University Post UTME screening exercise. Only candidates who fall into this category should expect to see their names on this list. Use the guide provided below to check your YSU admission status online.
Guide to Check YSU Admission List.
Candidates who scored exactly or above the JAMB cut off mark, participate in the YSU Post UTME screening, and scored up to the cut off marks will have their names on this list. As clearly stated, this list below contains the names of eligible and qualified candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Yobe State University (YSU) for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Check YSU Admission List on JAMB Portal.
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter your username and password.
- Search and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Choose your Exam year and type in your JAMB Registration number in the blank boxes.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to see or confirm your admission status.
Is your name on the admission list above? Then you need to quickly head over to the JAMB Caps where you can easily Accept or Reject the admission offer.
All candidates whose names appeared on the YSU admission list are advised to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT/REJECT the admission offer. However, if you don’t know how to do this, you can use the guide provided here — How to Accept YSU Admission on JAMB CAPS.
The school admission board also disclosed that candidates who did not upload their O’level result during their JAMB Registration (candidates who registered with Awaiting Result) should quickly go to the closest Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website — How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO) Awaiting Result On JAMB Portal.
Follow the instructions given below:
- Any candidate offered admission into any degree programme other than her/his first choice which they choose during UTME registration, should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to effect a change of course/institution.
- Any candidate who applied for admission into Yobe State University and possess the minimum entry requirement for UTME or DE, but did not see their name on this admission list, should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to upload his/her ‘O’ level results, but if you’re a DE candidate, upload your ‘A’ level result.
YSU Diploma Admission List (1st and 2nd) for 2019/2020.
The Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic year is out. Candidates who applied for admission into the Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma programme for the 2019/2020 academic year.