This is to inform the general public and most especially, aspiring candidates that admission into Full-Time bachelor Of Technology Degree Programme Of The School Of Science Laboratory Technology Of The University Of Port Harcourt For 2012/2013 Academic Session.
Candidates should note that Applications are invited from Eligible and qualified JAMB candidates for admission into the Uniport Full Time five years Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) Degree Programme in the School of Science Laboratory Technology, with specialization in any of the following options as mentioned below:
1. Biochemistry and Chemistry Technology.
2. Biomedical Technology.
3. Geology and Mining Technology
4. Industrial Chemistry and Petrochemical Technology.
5. Microbiology Technology.
6. Physics/with Electronics Technology.
7. Physics with Production Technology.
The Uniport Entry Requirements.
All Aspiring Candidates/Applicants must possess the following qualifications mentioned below:
1. Five credits in the following course.
And you are to obtain this pass in not more than two examination year, either from
All candidates who wish to apply for admission must have written the 2012 JAMB Examination with a minimum score of 180.
3. Jamb Subjects:
i. Biomedical Technology.
iii. Technology and Microbiology.
Here Are Technology options:
Physics OR Mathematics.
iiii. Geology/Mining Technology.
v. Industrial Chemistry/Petrochemical Technology.
Physics with Electronics Technology and Physics with Production Technology options:
THE SCREENING EXERCISE DETAILS:
Please be informed that the date for the Screening Examination is on
DATE: Tuesday, the 24th of July, 2012.
How To Apply.
To apply and register, all aspiring candidates are expected or required to visit any Cyber Cafe and access the official Uniport portal:
to access the uniport official website, click the link below.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE UNIVERSITY OF PORT to complete the Application Form for the SSLT Screening exercise which is for 2012/2013.
1. All applying candidate names must be on their O’Level Certificates and JAMB Results.
2. All candidates name must be the same with what is filled on the SSLT Application Form and the name that is in their jamb form and ssce form.
3. Note that the uniport has banned several modernized gadgets, like
among other similar gadgets which are not allowed into the examination venue or the Hall where the exams will be written.
4. All aspiring candidates must apply within the registration period as the link to register on the SSLT Application Form will automatically be disabled on Friday,
20th July, 2012.
5. All Aspiring Candidates are Expected and MUST report to the examination screening Venues by
6. Note that Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents of candidates who will be writing the examination are NOT WELCOMED and will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the screening exercise.
The university of port has also build up a system where you can contact them if you encounter any problem, issue or have any question to ask them.
You can contact the institution Customer Care Service Through the following methods.
Also note that if you wish to contact the uniport customer care service personnel on Technical Support during the registration, or you are facing issues on the
sslt.uniport.edu.ng registration portal, then you can call any of the following numbers as mentioned below:
Please note that the Final Date For Processing Of Your Photocard Is Mid-Night, which is the 20th of July,2012.
This information is coming directly from:
MRS. Matilda Nnodim