Using this medium, we would love to inform and notify all under-listed candidates, that they have been offered provisional admission into the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Pre-degree Programme for the 2013/2014 Academic Session.
Please all successful applicants are to note the following:
1. All under-listed candidates should note that payment of Registration fees of Thirty Four Thousand Naira (34,000.00) is to be made through any Bank by obtaining Bank Draft payable to Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU (Pre-degree School Account).
2. All applying students are to present Bank Drafts to the Bursary Department for Receipts.
3. All candidates should note that there is “No hostel accommodation available for both male and female students”.
4. All applying students are advised to carefully read the conditions contained in their admission letters and abide by them, to avoid getting in trouble with the school authorities, which i can tell you, is not a pleasant meeting.
5. Course registration follows immediately after the student has met all conditions
6. Students are also advised to register for JAMB/UTME Examination.
7. Candidates should note that the course is for a maximum duration of 12 months.
FIRST ADMISSION LIST INTO Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (umyu) PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME(SCIENCE) 2013/2014 SESSION: Click Here to View:
FIRST ADMISSION LIST INTO Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (umyu) PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME(ART) 2013/2014 SESSION: Click Here to view:
This information is coming directly from the UMYU school registrar, ABDU HALLIRU ABDULLAHI.