This page provides you with every information you need to know about the Nigerian government Survival Fund Registration, survival fund registration closing date, Deadline for Survival Fund Application, how to apply, etc.
Please do take note that the MSME Survival Fund is engineered by the Buhari government to aid Nigerians in this trying period, especially those affected by the cholera pandemic. This MSMEs Survival Fund will be disbursing a total sum of N60 billion ($ 156.446 million) and the Guaranteed Offtake Schemes of N15b billion ($ 39.111).
States Under This Scheme.
PAYROLL SUPPORT UPDATE.
Take note that a total of 238,868 Nigerians have so far been beneficiaries of about 41,726 MSMEs across the country, and they have benefitted from the Payroll Support Scheme. The MSME’s payment for the scheme is still ongoing.
Recommended: NASIMS Portal Login for NPower www.nasims.gov.ng
Qualification Requirement for Survival Fund.
- You must have a registered business with the CAC. This means that when applying, you must use your CAC certificate to apply. Take note that this Government will now be able to tax it.
- However, even if your business is CAC certified, it should not be one man’s business. It should have at least, about 3 staff and above to be eligible for the survival fund.
- You should have your BVN.
- The owner of the business must be a Nigerian with a valid BVN.
- You should be a Nigerian citizen with an identification ID card. Either your Voter’s card, NIN, etc.
- As earlier stated, you are required to have NIN. It’s mandatory.
- Your business should be located in Nigeria. This means that even if the head office isn’t in Nigeria, you should have a branch office in Nigeria with at least, 3 staff or above.
What to Know About the Survival Fund Program.
The survival fund was introduced by the Buhari government to help the economy bounce back to life. The economy has recently been hit by the recession and the woes were further compounded by the recent Kovid pandemic.
However, the major aim of the Survival funds programme is to aid all small businesses from shutting down, thereby pushing more Nigerians into the labour market, which is already crowded. Small business is the driver of the economy and offers a great number of jobs.
How to Register for Survival Fund.
To commence your registration, you must first visit the survival fund web address: www.survivalfund.gov.ng and complete your application. Take note that the survival fund registration can be done in minutes.
The Survival Fund Application Form portal is now open and anyone who is interested in applying can apply online via the Portal (www.survivalfund.gov.ng).
Another recommended fact about registering for Survivalfund is that registration can be made online on a smartphone, without the need to visit their office. This means that all prospective debtors can apply for loans from anywhere and anytime without the stress of visiting their office.
If you encounter any issue, you can easily reach out to customer service through their contact URL: https://survivalfund.gov.ng/contact.html.
SURVIVAL FUNDS 2022 STEP-BY-STEP REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
The first thing you need is to have a browsing device that is capable of logging into the registration portal. Next, log in to the www.survivalfund.gov.ng portal to fill your application form.
With the step-by-step procedure outlined below, you can easily visit the survival fund registration portal 2022 to apply. Go to www.survivalfund.gov.ng and click on ‘Register’ and follow the procedures below:
1. Personal Registration.
The first step to a successful registration is to Register your personal details to start the support application. You will be required to fill the form with your correct personal details in the required fields. This is the early entry application. During this stage of registration, you’ll be asked to input your Phone number and email address. It’s important that you use a phone number or email address you can always access.
2. Open and Verify Your Account.
Once you’ve filled in your personal details, you will receive an activation code either on the Phone number or email address you provided during your Personal registration. Without using the activation code, you won’t be able of creating your account.
3. Survival Fund Registration Form.
After verifying your account with the activation code. The next step is to log into your Organization. To complete this level, you will need your CAC number, SMEDAN number, Tax Number (if required) and/or bank account information.
4. Fill out a Support Salary Application.
Finally, you will be sent an email address on the required list to complete the application. Note that these include employee benefit points (no more than 10 employees), proof of past salary for the beneficiary and all other supporting information.
It is important that the CEO/Proprietor/Owner of the registered business fill out this form. You will be required to add a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 of its staff.
- You have to go to the survival fund registration portal – www.survivalfund.gov.ng
- After opening the application form, fill in the required information as shared above.
- Submit the final form.
- Now print it out and keep it safe with you.