Are you trying to Login to the student profile of udusok edu ng? Dailyschoolnews.com.ng got you covered. Here on this page, I will be writing a thorough guide on how to login to the Udusok.edu.ng Student Profile page for free.
Udusok Student Profile page login. Here is the best guideline on how To Register Courses, Pay School Fees And Check result In Usman Danfodio University.
The Usman Dan Fodio University (udusok) do have a number of faculties, including the following;
- Faculty of Agriculture,
- Arts and Languages,
- Veterinary Medicine,
- Social Sciences,
- College of Health Sciences.
Just like there are quite a lot of Faculties in Udusok, there are also several courses available at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels which has been approved by the National Universities Commission. All you need to do is simply check out the courses listed below, and see the course requirements.
All newly admitted students who were offered admission into the Usman Dan Fodio University (udusok) must go through the normal procedures for freshers.
This procedure includes the following;
- Payment of acceptance fee,
- Payment of screening fee,
- Printing of admission evidence,
- Confirmation of admission in the school,
- Payment of school fees,
- Courses registration.
After you have completed the above procedures as listed below, will a newly admitted student refer to himself as a legitimate student of this prestigious academic institution?
How To Pay Udusok School Fees
Paying your school fees early plays a vital role in ensuring that you don’t come across a problem during your semester examination. Take note that the payment of School fees is a very important step for student registration whether fresh or older students.
Steps to Make School fees Payment
- The first step is to log on to the institution MIS portal here → http://mis.udusok.edu.ng;
- When it loads up, proceed and Log in with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, navigate to the top left side of the page and click on pay fees.
- On the next page, you will see your payment details and the total amount of your school fees. Click on Pay fee
- The next step for you is to generate your UDUS invoice by clicking on send fee details.
- Proceed and print out your UDUS invoice via Remita invoice.
- You have different options for paying. You can decide to pay there yourself, or if you want to make payment through the bank, simply take the remita invoice you printed to the bank to make payment and ensure you get the receipt for your payment.
- Login back to your MIS portal and click on verify payment.
- Here is where you need to type in the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to verify payment.
List Of Courses And Department In Usmanu Danfodiyo University
- Arts and Languages
- Social Sciences
- postgraduate studies
- Veterinary Medicine
- Educational Foundation
- Education and Religious Studies
- Veterinary Medicine
- Education and Physics
- Education and Mathematics
- Technical Education
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Hausa
- Education and Geography/Physics
- Education and French
- Pre-primary and Primary Education
- Political Science
- Education and English Language
- Education and Economics
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Biology
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Education and Arabic
- Computer Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Technology/Science
- Literature In English
- Islamic Studies
- Information Resource Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Guidance and Counseling
- Forestry/Forest Resources Management
- Common and Islamic law
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Arabic Studies
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Adult Education.
How To Register Udusok Courses Online
After you must have successfully paid your school fees, the next step is for you to register your courses, and I will advise you to register them online. It is very important for you to know the courses you’re registering, including the electives.
Steps for Udusok Online Courses Registration
- Log on to the academic institution MIS portal here ⇒ http://mis.udusok.edu.ng;
- Log in with your username and password
- Simply navigate and click on registration.
- Since it’s your personal dashboard, the registration profile will open the list of courses, register them.
- Verify the courses and submit.
How to Print Out Courses Form
To print out your Usman Dan Fodio University (udusok) course form, follow the steps below.
- Log on to the school official MIS portal here → http://mis.udusok.edu.ng;
- When the portal loads up, proceed and log in with your username and password.
- Navigate and click on “My Course”
- When it opens, you are expected to input/select the session you wish to print the course form,
- The course form will appear and you can print it.
- It’s advisable you do this in a cybercafe where there is a printing Machine
How To Check Udusok Results Online
Printing results was a nightmare to all previous students of the Usman Danfodio University, but thanks to the udusok edu ng student profile, everything is now fine. To check your academic performance at the end of session or semester, follow the guideline shared below;
- Log on to the school’s MIS portal http://mis.udusok.edu.ng;
- When the portal loads up, simply Log in with your username and password.
- Checking your result through the student profile udusok edu ng is easy. Just navigate and click on results.
- All you need to do is just to type in/select the session and semester you wish to view its results.
- Still, on the same page, proceed and click on submit and the results will be displayed on the next page.
This is everything you need to know about the Usman Dan Fodio University (udusok). This post also gives you a clear guide on what you can do through the student profile of udusok.edu.ng