Information reaching us today, is that the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) AGO-IWOYE has released her admission List, which contains the names of candidates for the 2013/2014 academic session.
You can view the OOU admission list for 2013 by clicking here.
How to Pay the Olabisi Onabanjo University (oou) Acceptance Fee for 2013/2014
All candidates who were successful are to pay a non-refundable fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only, and this payment should be done with immediate effect through any of the under listed means to process their acceptance letter. dailyschoolnews.com.ng
Mode of Payments
· Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
Important Information for all OOU students!
1. All applicants should note that the payment for acceptance fee closes by Monday, the 16th December, 2013
2. All applicants who were offered Provisional admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
For All Newly Admitted Students:
i. You are required to log on to the school official portal by clicking here.
ii. When the website loads up, you’re required to click on “check admission status” to confirm your admission and enter JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and SURNAME
iii. After that, you’re also required to click on Print Acceptance Invoice.
iv. You are also required to proceed to any of:
WEMA Bank Plc,
paying into the account:
Bank: Wema Bank:
Account Number: 0120519312
You can just pay at Point Of Sales (POS) terminal in all campuses of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye to pay the acceptance fee ofN40,000.00).
v. Please do Print 3 copies of the Acceptance Registration form printed out.
vi. If you encounter any challenge on the procedure, please call any of the following numbers shared below:
08055123607 or visit the OOU admission Office/OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
1. All candidates are required to proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
2. (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
1.Please do note that you are also required to revisit your College/Faculty to collect three (03) personal data files and proceed to the Health Centre on Main Campus for your registration.
2. Also make sure that you have three (3) copies each of all documents and SUBMIT it to College/Faculty Officers.
Thanks.. Please do share this information with your friends on facebook and twitter, using the share buttons below.