There has been some definite breaking news within the past few days, Due to JAMB penalizing candidates and centers, which participated in the 2019 UTME.
According to information reaching us directly from the board, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has published the list of CBT centers, that have been sanctioned and punished for irregularities in the just concluded 2019 UTME.
Some of these jamb accredited centers were sanctioned due to alleged involvement in extortion and “organized examination malpractice” during the recently concluded UTME.
However, a few other centers, whose fault isn’t about extortion and malpractice, were sanctioned due to technically deficient, the examination body said.
A total of 38 of these JAMB centers were outrightly delisted for misconducts and gross technical deficiencies.
List of the CBT centres sanctioned by JAMB.
1. AKWA-IBOM STATE
- Mardakem Company Ltd., Methodist Boys High School, College Road,beside Maritime
2. ANAMBRA STATE
- Bintels Global Services LTD.(Centre for Computer Education), Fr. Joseph Memorial High Sch. Aguleri, Anambra State.
- Noble & Shuaib ICT Ltd, Girls Secondary School, Alor, Anambra State.
3. BENUE STATE
- Global ICT Connect Ltd, Km 5, Gboko Rd, Opp College of Health Sciences, Benue State University, Makurdi.
4. EDO STATE
- EDO DA Civic Centre, 79 Airport Road by Benoni Juction , Benin city, Edo State.
- EDO University Of Benin International ICT Centre, Iyayi Computer Building, Benin City, Edo State.
5. EKITI STATE
- College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Along Igbara Odo Road, Ikere-Ekiti.
6. ONDO STATE
- Medes ICT Centre, Govt. Technical College, Idepe, Okitipupa, Ondo State.
7. OYO STATE
- Divine Success All CBT Centre, Km1, Along Iseyin-Ibadan Express Way Iseyin, Oyo State
8. PLATEAU STATE
- Riyom ICT Centre, former Riyom Local Govt Secretariat, Riyom, Plateau State