Using this medium, we would love to announce to the general public that the Lagos State Polytechnic (Laspotech) 2012/2013 post utme registration has finall commence.
Please, all candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their 1st choice or 2nd choice, and have a minimum score of 160 and above in the just concluded 2012 Jamb examination are invited to participate in the upcoming post utme screening test.
How to get registered for Laspotech Post utme.
1. All qualified candidates are expected to purchase the laspotech post utme form at the rate of N1,000 [One Thousand Naira only.]
but, please be aware that the Bank charges are not included of e-Transact at any Bank in favour of Lagos State Polytechnic.
2. After making your payment, you are given a Personal Identification Number, PIN to purchase the laspotech post utme form online.
3. All Lagos State Polytechnic Candidates are expected to register online by following the guidelines below on how to make payment their online, fill in your relevant details and print out the screening slip.
Steps By Step Guides to submit your laspotech payment online.
Firstly, visit the registration portal of Lagos State polytechnic from this link below.
Firstly, Select type of programme, in this case, you will be selecting
After selecting post utme as stated above, you are required to complete the “BasicData Form”.
Do make sure that all items marked (*) are completed.
Click on the “Save and Continue” button below the form on your screen to continue your registration.
Now, you are squired to select the means of payment applicable, in this case you will have to select
After Selecting e-Transact.
Enter the confirmation order and receipt numbers.
[these will be issued at the bank at the point of payment, the laspotech post utme form/pin bought from the bank.]
after entering the confirmation order and your receipt numbers, then click on the Continue button to Continue.
Complete the application form as appropriate.
4. You will be required and expected to upload a coloured passport photograph of NOT more than 20kb in size.
If you are not too familiar with making your passport in this format, let a cyber cafe operator do it for you.
5. Read and accept the attestation you’ve just completed, now you’ve got to cross check your entries on the application form over again, and if you are certain that it is all correct,
Click on the “submit” application form.
6. Now Print out your Application form.
Please note that you will be expected and required to present this at a later date.
please keep your application form in a safe place.
LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC SCREENING VENUES, DATES AND PROGRAMMES.
The lagos state polytechnic screening examination will take place between Tuesday 24th to Thursday 26th of July, 2012.
All Applicants will be duly informed on the precise date, time and venue for the screening of their respective programmes of study on the Lagos state polytechnic official website.
www.laspotech.net and you can also contact the polytechnic with their respective e-mail and cell phone to send them sms.
So be on the watchout.
laspotech Candidates should note that Screening test starts at 9.00a.m each day at the screening centres and they will only be allowed into the school premises one hour before their scheduled screening time.
As a candidate, you are required to be at the institution screening test venue one hour before the test start proper.
Do you have any questions?
You can use the phone numbers to contact the lagos state polytechnic officials:
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on facebook and twitter.