Have you created your JAMB Profile account yet?
Here is some important news for all candidates who want to register for the 2019 JAMB UTME.
Take note that the JAMB Management Board is advising all candidates who will be participating in this year’s 2019 Examination, to create a profile with a valid and unique GSM Number.
The reason why you must use your ORIGINAL number is because all vital information will be sent to the GSM Number you supply.
• JAMB 2019 Registration: How To BUY JAMB Form Through REMITA
• JAMB CAPS Portal For Accepting/Rejecting Admission Offer
• How To Answer Jamb Use of English
• JAMB Brochure Download for all Courses
• Jamb Subject Combinations for All Courses (Art, Science)
JAMB PROFILE REGISTRATION GUIDE
Do follow the Instructions carefully to obtain your JAMB Unique Confirmation Code.
• To create a new profile, Send the following Surname FirstName MiddleName as a text message (SMS) to 55019. (Use a phone number you will be using to register for your JAMB profile, use an authentic number, because JAMB will use this number to send you messages)
• Make sure the names are in the specified order and separated from each other by a space as shown below e.g. Adewale Chukwu Adamu
• However, if you already have a profile with JAMB (that is, you already have a JAMB profile) you can choose to update your existing profile that is yet to purchase the UTME/DE PIN, Send Correct Surname FirstName MiddleName as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019.
• It is very important to note here, that the names MUST be in the specified order and separated from each other by a space. e.g. Correct Adegoke Chukwu Adamu
You can only correct your names if you have not used the confirmation code to purchase UTME/DE PIN.
• If you had previously received a confirmation code but lost it, you can receive your confirmation code again, simply Send Resend as SMS from the number you used for registrationr to 55019.
• If by any chance, you lost your already Purchased UTME PIN, you can get it back. To get your already Purchased UTME PIN again, Send UTMEPIN as an SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019. e.g. utmepin
• However, If you have already bought a Direct Entry PIN, but lost it, you can retrieve it back, Send DEPIN as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019. e.g. depin
• If you need any help, simply text HELP to 55019 and receive aid from JAMB on this guide. Send HELP as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019. e.g. help
Reset JAMB Profile Password?
• Want to reset your JAMB Reset your Profile Password, just send the word, “password” and the email you used for your JAMB Profile registration. Simply SMS PASSWORD email as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019. e.g. Password Ali.Ebuka.Tobi@gamil.com
Once you have the receipt of your confirmation code, take the code with you to any selling point for sales of the form (Banks, Online Payments, Mobile money operators, etc and complete your registration)
- Just in case you don’t want to use your Middle Name, no problem. In JAMB registration, MiddleName is optional.
- Make sure that you do NOT hand over your cellphone to any person/agent to create your profile or receive your confirmation code. You can do it yourself.