This is to inform the general public that the Institute of management and technology, popularly known as IMT, which is located Enugu state, has just recently completed her preparations for the 2012/2013 IMT post utme screening exercise of candidates into programmes offered for the 2012/2013 Academic session.
The Examination has been scheduled and fixed to commence, starting from the 12th of september to the 14th of September, 2012.
Qualification For The 2012/2013 IMT Post Utme Examination.
1. To be eligible to participate in the IMT post utme screening examination, then you must be a Candidates who has made the Institute Of Management and technology IMT, their 1st or 2nd choice in the just concluded 2012/2013 post utme screening examination.
2. All Candidates who wants to participate in the examination must have obtained a minimum score of 160 in the 2012 jamb examination, only then are they eligible and qualified to apply.
3. All candidates who are interested, but did not choose Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, but wish to be considered for admission into the Institute, MAY also apply for the examination.
1. All qualified and eligible Candidates who meet the TOA (Terms of application) and conditions as stated above, are to obtain the IMT post utme screening registration forms from any of the following banks mentioned below.
Please Note that the Bank MUST be located in Enugu State.
Zenith bank Plc.
Mainstreet Bank Plc.
First Bank Plc.
Please note that after the Payment of N5000 Only Fee.
4. After obtaining the application forms from any of the bank branches mentioned above, all Applicants are to proceed to the IMT website by clicking the link below.
Begin the 2012/2013 IMT online registration using the confirmation order code in the E-transact slip issued to you.
5. Please all Candidates should note that after registration, they are expected to print out the imt online registration slip and keep it safe for further use.
2012 Institution Of Management And Technology, IMT Post Utme Examination Registration Deadline.
All candidates who are interested in participating in the IMT post utme screening exercise, should please note that the registration officially ends on the 5th of September 2012.
Screening Date And Arrangement For The Examination.
The 2012 IMT post utme screening exercise will begin, starting from the 12th of september 2012 to the 14th of September, 2012.
Requirements For The IMT Post Utme Screening Examination.
1. Accreditation of candidates for the post utme screening exercise commences at 9.00 a.m everyday.
2. All Candidates should arrive at the examination venue with the following documents/items:
A. The acknowledgement slip.
B. Pencil and eraser.
C Photocopies of Jamb result slip showing their photographs.
D. Jamb online result.
Candidates must come with two copies each.
3. Only candidates without cell phones or electrical/electronics gadgets will be allowed into the halls.
Do Adhere To this.
4. Parents, guardians and friends are wisely encouraged and advised to stay away from the venues of the screening exercise, to avoid embarrassment and insults.
We The NigeriaOpenUniversity Team is urging you to hurry now, and Begin their Application while it is still fresh.
Do Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook And Twitter Using The Share Button Above and below.