Using this medium, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team wishes to inform and notify the general public, that the 2019/2020 Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Fuoye Post UTME Registration, Cut off Marks and Screening Date has been released by the school management board.
According to information we gathered, the school is inviting all candidates who chose the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, and scored 180 and above in the just concluded 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), that the 2019 Fuoye Post UTME form is now on sale.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (Fuoye) school leadership has scheduled its 2019 Post UTME Screening tests. (Dates are yet to be announced)
- Eligibility and Qualification
- Examination Venue:
- Fuoye Post UTME Registration Fee
- Registration/Payment Procedure Using E-Transact
- Registration/Payment Procedure Using Inter-Switch
- Submit Application Online
- Important NOTICE
- Requirements for Admittance Into Screening Venue
- List of items Not Allowed in the Examination Hall
- List of Available Courses for 2019/20
- Application Closing Date
Eligibility and Qualification
i. Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 180 and above.
ii. FUOYE accepts candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME.
Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
All candidates who obtained the UTME cut-off scores of 180 and above and chose the Federal University Oye-Ekiti as their first choice are qualified and eligible for the Post UTME.
Fuoye Post UTME Registration Fee
Each candidate of the academic institution will be required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000,00) only, however, this will exclude the bank charges as Registration fee.
Payment could be made through e-transact or inter-switch.
Registration/Payment Procedure Using E-Transact
- Candidates are advised to visit any bank and pay through the e-Transact platform.
- When you have successfully made payment, you will receive a printout with receipt number and confirmation-order.
- You are to visit the Federal University Oye-Ekiti official portal www.fuoye.edu.ng and click on the post-UTME link on the homepage.
- Proceed and go to payment portal section and insert the details received from the bank and this will enable you access to the Application Form.
Registration/Payment Procedure Using Inter-Switch
• Visit the school website by Clicking Here and click on Post UTME Link from the University home page.
• When the post utme link loads up, then you can proceed and click on Post UTME Fees and Proceed to Payment using the details on your Debit Card.
→ Card Number:
→ Expiry date:
→ The 3-digit Cw2 number (behind the Debit Card)
• After that, you can then proceed and enter your Debit Card PIN and click on PAY, this will enable you access to the Application Form.
Submit Application Online
All applying candidates are advised to download dint POST UTME Application Forms after submission and bring them to the venue for screening on the day of their examination, this will be used as verification that you have successfully registered and pay your fee.
→ Ensure that you use exactly the same names (and in the same order) as used on your JAMB Registration Form, using different name, or any other details which are different from your jamb registration form might get you disqualified.
→ Ensure that you submit a valid e-mail address and a valid phone number in your Registration form.
→ All registered Candidates are requested to visit this website (dailyschoolnews.com.ng or the school website www.fuoye.edu.ng for their scheduled date of examination.
Requirements for Admittance Into Screening Venue
- Come with your UTME result slip
- Bring the photocopies of SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB results
- Come with your Application Form.
List of items Not Allowed in the Examination Hall
- Mathematical Tables
- Biros and Pens
- Cell Phones
- Electronic Gadgets
Candidates who arrived at the venue of screening after 30 minutes of the commencement of the test will not be allowed to take the test, and this means automatic disqualification.
Candidates who made false declaration of UTME score and Ordinary Level Grades (SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB), as well as State of Origin, will not be considered for admission.
List of Available Courses for 2019/20
A. Faculty of Agriculture
→ B Agric Agricultural Economics and Extension
→ B. Agric Animal Production & Health
→ B. Agric Crop Science and Horticulture
→ B. Agric Soil Science
→ B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
→ B. Food Science and Technology
→ B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
B. Faculty of Engineering
→ B. Engr. Agricultural Engineering
→ B. Engr. Civil Engineering
→ B. Engr. Computer Engineering
→ B. Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
→ B. Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
→ B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering.
→ B. Engr. Mechatronics Engineering
C. Faculty of Humanities & Soc Sciences
→ B.Sc Demography and Social Statistics
→ B.Sc Economics and Development Studies
→ B.A. English and Literary Studies
→ B.Sc Sociology
→ B.Sc Psychology
→ B.A Theatre and Media Arts
D. Faculty of Science
→ B.Sc Computer Science
→ B.Sc Geology
→ B.Sc Geophysics
→ B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
→ B.Sc Mathematics
→ B.Sc Microbiology
→ B.Sc Physics
All Candidates who applied for BIOTECHNOLOGY in JAMB should choose from any of the courses below as FUOYE no longer offers this course.
→ B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
→ B.Sc Biochemistry
→ B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
Application Closing Date
All candidates who are interested should note that the registration for Post-UTME closes (The date is yet to be announced)
Applicants that do not strictly adhere to the instructions above will be disqualified.
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to [email protected]
You can also contact the school customer care support:
Ola – 08060239459,
Bamidele – 08027409196,
Bambo – 08036503536.
Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.